View Poll Results: Rate the Episode!

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 UP!

3 100.00%
  • Blazing Flashover Blade! Say's it all!

0 0%
  • Good episode could had been better.

0 0%
  • Meh. I seen better.

0 0%
  • WTF LAXUS LOST?!!

0 0%

One Piece Fairy Tail Anime Episode 48

The anime imo is doing some justice to the manga, not dragging things out and no fillers. Also good way to recap instead of rereading. Well here it is the climax to the Laxus arc, I can see why people think Mashima worked under Oda but he didn't he just got influenced by him and brought it out in his own unique way that didn't make the story like a bootleg version that sucks. Like some other manga's......

Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-27-2010 at 03:53 PM.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    This was one of the better episodes so far. Not lookimg forward to the next arc tough :( (my least favourite one so far)

Next arc is the Orecian Seis right? Only thing I liked about it was Erza owning Midnight and getting Wendy out of it. By the way the anime was suppose to end with the Laxus arc, but it gotten so famous it signed another 52 episodes. Which more than likely will continue and hopefully set up to become another major on going anime series. How's FT is set up it wouldn't be hard to do fillers, rather not see them just saying.

Had me in tears most of the episode... First when he was expelled, in Laxus' flashback i teared up and cried a little more when i saw ji-chan '1up' Laxus
    Buzzzz

Yeah Laxus having to leave sucked. Can't wait for his return he was a beast! Looked cool too with his headsets. One thing I didn't like on the anime, is how they did Freid hair. The top back doesn't always stick out like that. And yes that ticks me off! Because he's one of my fav characters!

yeah this anime is good its about time fairy tail gets its own sub forum with its own sub thread lets all start petitioning for that
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes mods create sub forum FT so Cross can also derailed yet another great story with his nonsensical posts spamming of how Natsu's scarf has a secret hidden about the Dragons.

dude that was harsh and a bit un called for and just plain mean
    plus i never said any thing about his scarf so HA
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]