Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    LMFAO dotcom delete that shit because I warned the mods about Tunder_Luffy they'll be lurking around! Had to ask one just to open these 2 threads.

was it me?oh sh*t did i screw up?

edit:
    no it wasnt me. wheew. i didnt post a colorspread.
    who did?
    Last edited by snowbear; 09-28-2010 at 01:11 PM.

Hwh316 598 text been posted on the other thread please translate it Aohige_AP no where to be found, I'm almost done skimming through all the AP forum Bullshit.

Well that's all I found, seems the bastard who scanned the colorspread not linking the pages, he only linked Sanji from the pages. I posted another Japanese chapter script I both more than likely are fake though Hwh316, they usually fake if the script comes out before the actual pictures.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-28-2010 at 01:26 PM.

The first one mentions Zoro. I thought Zoro wasn't going to be in this chapter. Again, my Japanese is very horrible, I can't tell if Perona stay's with Mihawk or she follows Zoro even knowing he has bad directions. This one also mentions Sabo I believe.

The second one is similar to the first one except it has less and slightly different content.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

is it me, do does zoro look like the dark king?
    C:\Documents and Settings\s.jonez\My Documents\My Pictures\06.gif

Spoiler!

Zoro not being part of the chapter was not confirmed yet, and also they been saying there might be 40 pages instead of 24.

And yeah Mr.Him he got Dark King's scar. Funny how Dark King was Rogers first mate and a swordsman himself. Foreshadowing of Zoro maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.him View Post
    is it me, do does zoro look like the dark king?
    I think it's the scar over his eye.

.... OMG ZORO HAS A SCAR OVER HIS EYE!

maybe FM, but i really hope oda keeps the strawhat crews story line orginal,and not mimic other pirates like if zoro only has one arm like shanks the " -__-" expression will forever be bestowed upon my face while reading op. haha. also the ruffles on luffys shirt makes it look like a blouse. and i could have went for uusopp with dreads. js
    C:\Documents and Settings\s.jonez\My Documents\My Pictures\06.gif

Spoiler!

Zoro has his arm, that post about him losing a arm was from a idiot poster, AP forums has the fastest spoilers but a shit ton of idiots. It's like cross x100 I went through 50 pages (yes thats their spoiler chapter thread right now) to only get 3 pics 2 possible fake Japanese translations. While 99.9% of the post were making idiotic theories on the picture, some like linking Usopps crown to Perona joining, Robin looking like Boa. The only plausible one was Sanji changing his left eye sharingan to having the Rinnegen on his right now.

But yeah I really don't want to see mimic shit, and I doubt Oda will do that. Also this is a colorspread so Usopps dreadlocks are still a possibility as well with Franky getting his hair back. Franky hair is based on his Cola level, maybe it just shrinks now?

We know Mihawk labeled as the strongest swordsman, maybe he has a technique that gave Dark King the scar if they did spar in the past. Zoro could had gotten it with training with Mihawk? Just a thought.

MOAR! I NEED MOAR!

/rage