Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    i was wondering but the wound on luffy does look like a burn mark but it's realy strange shaped for one normaly a burn mark is like an ugly red bearth mark but tis is more like a real figure

@ marco i changed it

Sorry for my bad grammer
    I live in a country where they almost speak no english and i got dislectia (so i'm bad at grammar) and i do take my time mostly but even then i still make a lot of mistakes thats why i edit most of my posts 5 times or more

I was wondering for ussop will he keep the hat or is it just for the coler page i hope he does not keep it

And i just deleted it the 4th week break info

Luffy's scar is no big mystery.Bottom left.

Spoiler!

Maybe Naruto gave him that scar like he did Jiraya.

Anyways, The shirt and Sash looks something Like Gol D. Roger used to wear. Maybe Zoro closed eye was to train to rely less on his vision when fighting.

Dammit I promised myself I wasn't going to look but temptation got me. All in all I how the crew looks. My only gripe is the long gayish sleeves on Luffy, I shook my head head on that one. I definitely like how Franky looks now, maybe he made himself as big as Kuma. Also boobs McGee aka Nami, daaammmmnnnnnn.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Stay with me folks!

Got 6 new pictures of the chapter! Boa Hancockness and all! Brooks looking great!

Give me 1-3 minutes to upload them, got to download them from gay site since they don't allow hot linking.

w8ting for pictures ???

Pictures are up, quick notes on these LOL at Usopp greeted by Nami's boobs! Brook is fucking awesome!! Sanji bringing tranny's!? Robin just wow!

Hunting for the rest of the chapter hopefully someone can post some translations especially the Boa one!

Well shit after those pics were posted AP Forums went straight to gateway problems so can't even get the new pics if any that was posted. Maybe in the next 30 minutes.

@Marco
    where did u post the pics ?? cant see them in the spoiler thread

EDIT : Just Found Them ... No One Piece for 4 weeks has driven me slightly crazy !!

they are in hi's first post top botum and they look greath