Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    I wasn't going to come in here but you were so tempting FF >_>

Sanji:I love sanji's new look. For the past 10+ years we have all been wondering what's his left eye look like, like does he even have an eye or does he have some special super power left eye? And then like i hoped/predicted, Oda made it normal crushing some many dumb theories ....also i like the beard

Zolo: A teeny bit longer hair, slicked back, it looks alright. I called the SR scar, and i think it's just shut in the picture to show it off, he'll be able to open it

Franky: Franky got big a f*ck, he used to be shorter than brooke but now god damn he's a big boy. which i was glad about, i didn't like that brooke was the tallest. As for his hair, i think it'd be funny if it grew once he refuels but i think we lost the super-do for a while...

Luffy: Gay sleeves, but he does looks more real-pirate like with them i guess...i like the sash

Usopp: So disappointed about the dreads, you have no idea how depressed i am, and he's not as beefed up as i thought he'd be...

Chopper: I predicted he'd stay the same, but let's hope his other forms look cooler

Brooke: Same with brooke, he's a skeleton so he's done growing and he never will get rid of the outfit so all that was left was accessories and clothes

Robin: Gurl got her hair did

Nami: Boobs Mcgee + the Little mermaid fusion in the colorspread

all in all, zolo and sanji got the good look changes in my book. Franky is too if his hair grows. Usopp and Luffy are the ones who had the most potential to change their looks and Oda didn't take them. Rest turned out like i figured

:edit: looking at the SR and luffy side-by-side, his clothes kinda are similar to SR's beside the color so maybe he'll change shirts.

same with usopp and his hair, maybe he'll change his hairstyle for battle but that does look like perona's crown though in the color spread lmao

LOL at the nami past and present boob comparison

and we missed a small foreshadow sanji made to duval "If you want to change the way you look, grow a beard or something"

:edit edit: now that i look more closely, zolo's left arm is seeming a little funky and i only see two swords in the picture...
    Last edited by One Piece; 09-28-2010 at 03:19 PM.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Ok the color page just rules
    I like the scar on luffy's body
    Zoro just badass
    Sanji Basass beard
    Franky plz plz let it grow
    Brook he's gone to super star
    Ussop lets just hope it's dreads
    Nami and Robin just to sexy

the only ting i'm a bit disepointed about Chopper :'(

What you mean Muddafuher? It's not like I was fangasming on the non spoiler threads.

Sanji eye's theory still exist, you don't see Sasuke always showing off the sharingan.
    Yes Usopp why did oda shit on him, why?!!!!!!!!

Zoro left arm is covered by Luffy's foot and most likely his other sword as well. I see no benefit of Oda taking out Zoro's left arm.

But if you look closely on the colorspread you could see a red tiny jewel, and that foreshadows!
    Spoiler!

joining the strawhats.

But i looks like zoro has one badass new sword on hi's right side
    Not the one in hi's hand

and the in hi's hand did the hilt already look like that ??

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    What you mean Muddafuher? It's not like I was fangasming on the non spoiler threads.

Sanji eye's theory still exist, you don't see Sasuke always showing off the sharingan.
    Yes Usopp why did oda shit on him, why?!!!!!!!!

Zoro left arm is covered by Luffy's foot and most likely his other sword as well. I see no benefit of Oda taking out Zoro's left arm.

But if you look closely on the colorspread you could see a red tiny jewel, and that foreshadows!
    Spoiler!

joining the strawhats.
    ZOMG YOU'RE RIGHT!!! how did i not see that jewel the first time. argh and oda even had the marine seagulls in there since the beginning and i didn't get it

Maybe this color spread is only a year inbetween and they're still hiding the 2 year later color spread from us till friday

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Idk for sure but it looked like franky had some skin over his nose now but besides that the size is cool no as big as luma but they might b able to go toe for toe

Luffy I was hoping for some facial hair but oh well and hopefully a wardrobe change

Chopper looks younger to me

If zoro hasn't lost his arm it must be real scrawny

Usopp looks alright to me I didn't want him coming back like he's the terminator

Sanji didnt really pay attention to him, as long as he wasn't an okama I was good

Nami/Robin did not care at all I didn't even notice the breast like that

Brook as long as he still goes yohohoho and skull joke I'm fine with it

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I like most of the changes.

Luffys scar is most probably from Akainu. Hate the sleeves but love the sash.

Zoro better have both arms.

Frankys hair isnt that cool but I like the body change.

Sad that chopper didnt change at all but not too big a deal.

Dont really like Namis hair but the breasts are cool

Robins kinda the same.

Sanjï looks better with a little facial hair.

Usopp.....usopp is usopp

Edit: just posted a new spoiler. Im dissapointed in Oda if thats all there is

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Apparently confirmed on mangavadisi.net

Spoiler!

Basically Rayleigh asks Luffy why he wants to become strong, Luffy says it's because he wants to protect his nakama, Rayleigh's all "ooh, he sounds just like Roger!" and then there's a running through of everybody's dreams (small flashbacks) as Luffy remembers each strawhat in turn starting with Zoro (in order of joining I presume), saying that he wants to make all his nakama's dreams come true since they are all lending him their strength so he can fulfill his own of becoming pirate king. The last part is slightly interesting (if it is even true), cuz Luffy appears to be able to sense that everyone has already started heading towards Sabaondy.

Ok last part of the spoiler sounds cool
    becuese that means hi's mantra is porbely better then enel

as for nami and her hair i love it personaly(it's the same like rouge,ace hi's mom)
    so for luffyxnami lovers tis is just lovely

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    Maybe this color spread is only a year inbetween and they're still hiding the 2 year later color spread from us till friday ;)
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    I like most of the changes.

Luffys scar is most probably from Akainu. Hate the sleeves but love the sash.

Zoro better have both arms.

Frankys hair isnt that cool but I like the body change.

Sad that chopper didnt change at all but not too big a deal.

Dont really like Namis hair but the breasts are cool

Robins kinda the same.

Edit: just posted a new spoiler. Im dissapointed in Oda if thats all there is.
    Sanjï looks better with a little facial hair.

Usopp.....usopp is usopp
    Yup got to agree on the scar, Akainu was aiming for his heart he literally punched through Jimbei and hit Luffy.

I don't really see a difference on the breast sizes. But meh fanservice.

Ok about Zoro not being in the Chapter I was wrong saying it was from a random poster. The guy who posted the spoilers said that (who read the whole chapter he's just letting the regular spoiler sources link them later) So yeah Zoro not being in the chapter may happen.

Edit: Sounds possible but I don't think it's mantra like that, think its just like a spiritual/emotional comment Luffy said that he sense/feels his crew coming back together.

@ Tunder_Luffy
    Go to the spoiler thread and delete your bootleg spoiler post so we don't have to scroll through it.