Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Damn yo can't wait to see what's up with the world. This just the tip of the iceberg and already seeing how drastically it changed. Can't wait to see Franky next chapter, I'm pretty sure he still has his hair though.

Anyone noticed how Luffy was just strolling along the street and easily knocked out that fake Luffy (who seems decently strong by the way, he survived Usopp's plant attack along with the fake Usopp and w/e explosion came after that, probably caused by Nami's weapon.) without even noticing it. Like he's insanely strong now .

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I've been saying that Zoro would be the first back since the Straw Hats got separated. I also said that the SH would be shown this chapter and not the rest of the world. I'm like the opposite of cross, as my predictions are accurate.
    Well kudos to you and One Piece I don't know who mentioned it first, but I remember I was definitely not believing either of yall. I also been arguing that the SH's would be shown this chapter as well. Gave a wall of text to someone few days ago about it on the chapter thread.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-29-2010 at 10:39 PM.

Well, couldn't resist to see the colorspread yesterday and since i do not want to read the whole chapter and since it wasn't released... i'm just saying that if that is the final looks after the timeskip, oh boy, i'm dissapointed with most of them.

Looking awesome. Been waiting for this, caught up after having to wait 3 weeks for net to be installed then got a 3 week wait again. Anyways, cant wait to see how they'd all fair in a battle against the marine admirals now. Looks like Luffy's leaning to he colour of armaments side of haki the now as he hardly seemed phased as opposed to the fake Luffy who fell down. Thought that'd be the one he's closer to though

Am liking what am seeing already.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I can't wait!

lmao at sanji eyebrow
    Spoiler!

Luffy will walk away (because they are to weak to deal with, plus Luffy doesnt have any reason to fight them) and piss off the rookies pretending to be his crew even more. Then they will go looking for the SH to get revenge and save face all while the other members meet up with them carrying chopper in a seastone collar.

The SH get pissed because they overstepped their boundaries and whale on them and the 100 men following revealing their new powers. Then when they have finished they reveal who they are.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    ^ i was thinking the same thing josh, but i also think that there's a chance that luffy will just Haohshoku Haki all the imposters and the 100 men around him without blinking an eye

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

I can't wait!

i wonder will ussop ever get a badass gun
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by O-E-M View Post
    i wonder will ussop ever get a badass gun
    Nah they talked about his affinity towards guns when we first met him plus with a sling shot he can be much more creative.

Still when I saw the fake Luffy my first thought was it was Ussop still fat and with a gun. I thought they turned Ussop into Luck Roo, which in all aspects would still be cool.

Also 600 is coming up soon I have a feeling Oda is going to make that the magical chapter and these 2 will set up the beginning of an all new OP
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Does anyone know where I can get the chapter to read? Mangastream haven't uploaded it yet and I'm tired of searching.