Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Sweet its turning into the Natsu vs. Fake in a way, but I predicted a while back that weld see fakes if they grew to enough infamy I just wasnt expecting it like this. Also really the fakes arent that close it seems way to comical that anyone believes them to be the SH. Still love the fact they have people ruining there reputation which may make their bounties go up even more.

Ussop is so cool now its amazing I love it. Still I dont think chopper has improved his fighting that much. Also, the last scene of Luffy he left the SH in a spot on the island and now hes not shown waring it, I doubt he left it but it seems oddly out of character.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Natsu vs Fake lol

Yeah we can bet he has his SH with him, but why the hell is Luffy wearing freaking winter jacket? Still?

i was tinking mayby he will will finish the busniss with the fakes first before wearing it like destroying them till they can't move and while leaving putting it on and they all get scared like hell

wow wow wow the wait was worth it!! a bit hecktic, but epic..... come on guys work fast on this chap!!!
    Last edited by echotraveler; 09-29-2010 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    i was tinking mayby he will will finish the busniss with the fakes first before wearing it like destroying them till they can't move and while leaving putting it on and they all get scared like hell
    Yeah kinda thinking the same thing this who the hell ru and they realize it afterwords thing. I was thinking Silvers told Luffy to stay on the down low for now, besides the guy just left an island that has a different season every week so its understandable since hes been through over 100 seasons that he is still in winter gear.

P.S. its just like Natsu vs. fake if the next crew member is in the crowed or on his team and joins the crew afterwords.

Also hears a theory that will blow u all a way lol it was all a reindeers dream.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

I don't know what you mean by Natsu vs Fake then, nothing comes to mind. Who was Fake again? I thought you was just joking or made a mistake.

Well yeah I know Luffys island had seasonal changes every what 2 weeks. But why still wear the winter gear lol. But again probably like you guys mentioned it'll be part of the next chapter.

fake natsu in the first episode and chapter the one who calls him self salamander

ooooooooooooooooooH Daaaam wow that's way back. Yeah he called himself Salamander but Natsu thought it was Igneel. He also dated Juvia and dumped her haha.

^yep thats the one kidnapped girls through charm magic and Lucy thought he was making them slaves when it was modeling or something but yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    fake natsu in the first episode and chapter the one who calls him self salamander
    Thanks thats exactly what I meant. Its understandable and happens in manga from time to time (mostly as emphasis) that you have imitators who are trying to piggy back on your fame. Especially since the world assumed the SH got killed.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

I've been saying that Zoro would be the first back since the Straw Hats got separated. I also said that the SH would be shown this chapter and not the rest of the world. I'm like the opposite of cross, as my predictions are accurate.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!