Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Chapter's looking pretty sweet. Especially those color pages.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    HAHA! I so called zolo being the first one back to sabondy!

and good eye to the person who spotted sanji's eyebrow curl. We finally know why he only shows one eye at a time xD

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Yeah, yeah whatever, but I so called Akainu joining before anyone so fuck all of yall!

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Yeah, yeah whatever, but I so called Akainu joining before anyone so fuck all of yall!
    Noooooooooooooooo, i called Akainu first! It was originally a spam threat to cross to make him shut up, but then i realized i discovered something big >:-D

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    HAHA! I so called zolo being the first one back to sabondy!

and good eye to the person who spotted sanji's eyebrow curl. We finally know why he only shows one eye at a time xD
    GTFO with your weak ass predictions.

I'm calling it here and now, mark this post as you'll remember it when it finally comes true and you'll then have to concede defeat.

LUFFY WILL BECOME THE NEW PIRATE KING

There, I said it, yea, that's right, believe it. Dattebayo!
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    GTFO with your weak ass predictions.

I'm calling it here and now, mark this post as you'll remember it when it finally comes true and you'll then have to concede defeat.

LUFFY WILL BECOME THE NEW PIRATE KING

There, I said it, yea, that's right, believe it. Dattebayo!
    Pfft, like that'll ever happen. You craaaaaaaaaaaazy

Spoiler!

Good eye maddafuher I thought they were tranny's not the riders. Now its even funnier.
    The colored Boa pic shows that's she is also in the cold place, her breath is in the air. Luffy was wearing a jacket, where the hell are they and what are they doing?!!
    my good man I believe I called it, I would like my 40 oz and a pitbull, I mean 40 acres and a mule

From what i've read there are some imitators trying to build a crew based on reputation of the Strawhats because they think they're dead, and the idiots don't even realize that they are starting a fight with the real ones who could have dropped them 2 yrs ago, then from all the trouble the imitators are causing, has caught the attention on the govt so the reunion won't be a pleasant one, but hey maybe we will be able to see some new techniques in the next chapter(I don't think any will happen in 598) oh and confident Usopp is awesome

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    an epic comback chapter i just wish it was longer, i cant belive i read the spoilers

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by qncymrtn View Post
    my good man I believe I called it, I would like my 40 oz and a pitbull, I mean 40 acres and a mule
    Oh my bads, well yeah like you said they ended up being imitators. Anyone else got a good reason or explanation why SH's being copied after 2 years?

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    Noooooooooooooooo, i called Akainu first! It was originally a spam threat to cross to make him shut up, but then i realized i discovered something big >:-D
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Chapter's looking pretty sweet. Especially those color pages.
    You know what F you both and I been called Akainu joining the SH's when I saw this way back!

Roku you posting the OP chapter thread 598 with that button thingy? If so here's the alternate translation to post it on the first Tab.