View Poll Results: How was this episode?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |3| Average

1 8.33%
  • |4| Good

3 25.00%
  • |5| Excellent

8 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece Episode 468 English Subbed Consecutive Battles! An Army of Devil Fruit User

http://www.watchop.com/watch/627-one...nglish-subbed/
    Its a nice episode i liked it
    The fight between Luffy and smoker is nicely done
    and Hancock just rules
    Last edited by Tunder Luffy; 09-26-2010 at 02:30 PM.

360p MKV:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/421314202/_HorribleSubs__One_Piece_-_468__360p_.mkv

Didn't get chance to put it up tonight or watch it, I'll add everything tomorrow morning. If your going just do halfass job just wait for me >.>. Add a poll !

Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-28-2010 at 06:40 PM.

I just love the Whitebeard War Saga... No proper filler stories

from Water7 it went straight to Thriller Bark then straight to Sabaody Archipelago then to Amazon Lily to Impel Down and finally to Marineford... No fillers mwahahaha
    Buzzzz

freaking awsome man this episode was infact the best I saw yet in this war!!! Moves were very detailed, jinbei beating the shit out of moria, luffy trying to fight smoker in gear second it was all put together really well even buggys comedy relief! 10/10
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Finally got to see this episode, now the fillers are starting to look great, they showed Ace's squad and some of side WB pirates giving orders and fighting as well with the vice Admirals. And of course extra fighting with Luffy. I was hoping they wouldn't drag out Ace's some what resolve and good thing they didn't. The Tranny's are hilarious but Buggy's part was something I was looking forward to, though they added some parts to the comical gag that made it meh. Still funny regardless. How they showed the Daclavan Brothers was funny both saying the same sentence just completely backwords. Whitey Bay started to be drawn better looking more like Oda's work. They got another Voice Actor from Bleach as well 1 of the New World captains is Byakuya's Voice Actor. Luffy+Ivako+Jimbei was badass! Like how they showing Jimbei's insane strength his abilities are still a mystery in the manga. Besides knowing he uses fishman karate. Jimbei vs Moria was awesome, Moria getting all cocky to just get clobbered. Imo Jimbei looks hell lot cooler in the manga than the anime but still my fav shichibukai. I didn't think that be topped off but Smoker+ Tashigi vs Luffty was nicely done! And Boa's kick was hilarious! The voice actor for her did a great job doing her scene! Was actually surprised by it since she didn't really appeal much in Soul Eater. Ending it with Daflominga.

The first half was good but the second half was insanely good. Still yet this episode seemed to lack a awesome climax like last weeks Luffy amping up the WB's.

loved the smoker fight that how u extend a fight with out jacking it up with unnecessary fillers sure her attacking luffy but it was not bad good smoker fight
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pretty good episode, so much good stuff. Smoker is badass. Nonstop action, was funny how Whitebeard manipulated Buggy. So exactly how powerful is buggy anyways?

And smoker was touched because of Boa's haki right? That means that boa hancock was better suited to fight Smoker than Luffy.

Anyways, I liked the episode. Needs more Whitebeard action, hopefully next one.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

? you did read the manga right. i dont know the in depth play by play seems a bit point less to me
    and yes we know boa used haki
    but i really did LOVE the smoker fight not really any filler just extended
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Awesome episode. This arc animated is really awesome.
    Signature by me.