Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    yeah i mean now that her sister is back so she might have that mental block lifted u know
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    If the disturbance is so great that Ivankov can jump over from the New World and grant them S-class status, then Natsu just might be mistaken for Ace, and he and Luffy will have a "I will protect my nakama" fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    sigh i do not think he was referencing one piece was he i think he got the names mixed up
    J did u mean Makarov not ivankov?
    sigh I do not think you have a sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    he was probably joking.. Hed probably realize his mistake if he read that..
    No Kuroihikari is one of the most inane posters, all of his post make no sense and are never to point and drag out way to long. Doesn't even use correct punctuations and is a horrible translator.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Too lazy to make a Motivational Poster thing, lol.
    Fair enough.

I think Mirajane is also stronger than Erza, actually I think the gap in power is HUGE.

Edit: @ Cross's post under this one, shut up we all feel the same way you don't need to post senseless comments.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 10-02-2010 at 01:26 AM.

man where is the next chapter i want this show to get on the ROAD
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Definitely. I'd go for Mirajane over Erza anytime there must've been a reason why she was called "The Demon" back in her younger days.

I'd love to see her act like a Demon once again, the Gently-Mirajane Fans are probably going to bash me for this but hey, I know y'all is curious.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    No Kuroihikari is one of the most inane posters, all of his post make no sense and are never to point and drag out way to long. Doesn't even use correct punctuations and is a horrible translator.
    Well, not positive if you understood what i meant as i was quite unclear now that ive seen it once more.. I was saying that kuro was joking.. and if the poster that mixed them up saw what kuro read, hed realize his mistake.. :-/

And perfect description of kuro.. couldnt say it better myself. :-p

Definitely. I'd go for Mirajane over Erza anytime there must've been a reason why she was called "The Demon" back in her younger days.

I'd love to see her act like a Demon once again, the Gently-Mirajane Fans are probably going to bash me for this but hey, I know y'all is curious.
    Well, they mightve just called her a demon because she transformed into a demon.. plus her personality was like a demon..

I dont see her acting like a demon anymore.. she seems to old/mature to do it.. plus it is more left to erza to be somewhat similar to that.. (as in a hardass powerful chick.. while mira was more dark joker powerful chick) But well, now that shes older and mature.. just wouldnt be nearly as awesome.. at least what i feel.. I wouldnt mind seeing natsu getting picked on her again, though.. lol.. Fairy tail without her like she is now.. i dunno how they would survive!

One Piece

Yeah, when Mirajane personality came back in the Laxus arc she took out Fried in what 1 or 2 pages? HSe easily overpowered him a guy who was playing with almost the entire guild with rune magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Well, not positive if you understood what i meant as i was quite unclear now that ive seen it once more.. I was saying that kuro was joking.. and if the poster that mixed them up saw what kuro read, hed realize his mistake.. :-/

And perfect description of kuro.. couldnt say it better myself. :-p
    I understood what you said was just stating false sarcastic remarks towards Ku....I mean stating the true facts!

Edit: I don't think mangastream realized it yet but so far Fairy Tail hasn't been shown in this weeks issue of jump....but last chapter didn't say there would be a break.
    http://shonenjump.com/e/weeklyshonenjump/next.html