Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Naw Levi didn't want to Bully him she was self-conscious about it when her 2 fan boys (again I forgot their names) were instigating then eventually started to bully Gajeel. (Gajeel could easily pounded them but he was trying get closer to the guild) Laxus jumps in and throws random lightning bolts around. One started heading towards Levi and Gajeel took the hit, then starts the foreshadow of Levi falling for Gajeel, err I mean back story....

Edit: Ok I look them up the two including Levi are in this group called "shadow gear" in fairy tail, Drey and Jet are their names. Jet is supposedly real fast and Drey uses Plant magic holding seeds on the bottom of his shoes, he could grow plants from anywhere. They both confessed their love for Levi both got rejected in a matter of seconds. The three known each other since they were kids. This all came from the chapter covers 42-43-44.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-25-2010 at 10:03 PM.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    What if gildarts is the one who dies....

from what we know is :

1. strongest person in the guild, would be the most shocking to everyone if he died
    2. after fighting with the black dragon, he lost an arm and a leg so he's not at 100%
    3. Natsu seemed to be really really close with him which would make sense for him to cry if gildarts is the one to die

personally i hope not cause i want the strongest mage in fairy tail to be so bad ass that only the black dragon could beat him, but with the way things are looking...

and on a side note, i hope mest turns out to be strong cause he seems like a cool character

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    What if gildarts is the one who dies....

from what we know is :

1. strongest person in the guild, would be the most shocking to everyone if he died
    2. after fighting with the black dragon, he lost an arm and a leg so he's not at 100%
    3. Natsu seemed to be really really close with him which would make sense for him to cry if gildarts is the one to die

personally i hope not cause i want the strongest mage in fairy tail to be so bad ass that only the black dragon could beat him, but with the way things are looking...

and on a side note, i hope mest turns out to be strong cause he seems like a cool character
    One Piece I fucking hate this post. Gildart better not get killed because of this emo-guy. Hell he hasn't even brought up that dawn thing with Natsu yet.

I swear now more than ever I want to see a 2 page spread of Gildart's just annihilating Emo-guy.

great chap
    levy and gajeel FOR EVER LOL
    and what if Charley is taking her vision out of context
    what if there all crying tears of joy and the had is down like they fell over after wining a big fight like zoro and ryumma i doubt it but its just another possibility man i love the way the story is going there is tons of story depth just waiting to happen here i can see this getting really really GOOD
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Things are shaping up to make this the best arc yet. The partners will make this trial way more interesting, and lets the rest of the main cast join in on the fun so props to Mashima on that.

Natsu and Happy was natch, Gray and Loki was quite a surprise (cue the squeeing fangirls) and they should be able to combine their powers for some epic techniques like a giant Ice Structure used to amplify light and possibly blind the other competitors as others have said.

Lluvia and Lisanna also came as a shock. They may seem underpowered by comparison to the rest of the teams but I'm picking them to be the Wildcard. Elfman and Evergreen is another instant win combo. Looking back during the Luxus arc and how Evergreen demolished Elfman it'll be interesting to see how they interact, looks like she might be a little much for the epitome of manliness to handle.

Fried and Bixlow are both strong in their own right, but Loki's beaten Bix before, yet Fried was Luxus's right hand man. Powerful team, but don't think they'll make the cut. People were starting to count Levy out but that's out the window now that Fairy Tail's resident psychopath is her teammate. Leave it to the shy bookworm to fall for the insane badass looking for an excuse to pound his fellow gulldmates faces in.

Now Mest and Wendy are probably the team to watch out for. Mest being Mystogan's apprentice means he might have some powerful illusion magic of his own, not to mention Wendy can fight and support making her ideally the perfect partner.

Lucy and Cana have the most reason to win as a result of Cana's ultimatum but this trial isn't going down without a hitch, and mystery man is coming to screw up the whole ordeal. Can't wait for the trial to officially come under way.
    Last edited by Trilight; 09-26-2010 at 01:55 AM.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Alright fine, I'll stop making fun of him, besides I don't think he'll be brought up to what I'm expecting him to be, hoping.... Mystery guy fits better than belittling a character I don't know.

Damn can't wait for next weeks FT as well as you know what. I really hope they just don't skip pass to a week and on the boat. Want to see some serious eh funny training sessions. Elfman going crack me up I just know it, looking forward to how Gajeel plans to help Levi out, since he's not so bright like you pointed out.

The ice structure sounds cool, wasn't even thinking of blindness in general, damn I really should reread the Loki vs Bixlow fight.

If we do get to see Gildarts in action I have a feeling he might introduce us some kind of new power.Well no shit his powers, but I'm looking at some thing else. Like how everyone has magic source or w/e. That can be turned into something else to help with some fights. Why I think this, well because I don't know how they going to counter the mystery guy's powers. Figured Top wizard Gildarts trained himself to have some counter for magic in general. Of course probably cost good chunk of your "magic source", if it those turn out to be true.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-26-2010 at 04:53 AM.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    ^The fact Lucy is constantly the narraitor makes me question that. Still I find her annoying in the fact she her magic power is essentially just summoning others to fight for her. I hate summoners in games and manga it just seems lazy. Still she is well drawn and she is a good source of comedy now and then.

Honestly we know Cana can be a leader (mostly from what happened when Jose was attacking them) and is respected in the guild but we actually havent seen her fight outside the anime. So we really dont know how powerful Cana is but she doesnt seem like she is very motivated (when the guild isnt in trouble she seems to sit around and just drink) and thats normally.

Levy is intelliigent, and as we have seen powerful mages arent just battlers. Her magic isnt all that great when it comes to fighting but she is smart enough to figure out how to defeats Frieds magic (Even though he is one of the most powerful mages). Perhaps Levy just doesnt know how to harness her magic for fighting something Gajeel might be able to help her with.

I wouldnt count them out yet. Especially since out of all but Mystogans desciple they are the only ones we really havent seen fight. Many manga writers purposely hide little details of semi-important characters for a reason. I doubt they will be completely incompetent.
    But I meant like how will Levi read through books trying to find info on something while S class monsters or Mages are attacking her? I like Levi I do but it wouldnt be a smart decision to make her an S class mage.

I dont know maybe Cana will suprise me but until now she has seemed pretty weak and has done nothing.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Haha! I thought the first post was funny, figured you just disliked Cana, but yeah it's decided Lucy will die or get
    Spoiler!
    Haha, seems like my no brainer posts has made someone happy.

I'm glad to be of service.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    But I meant like how will Levi read through books trying to find info on something while S class monsters or Mages are attacking her? I like Levi I do but it wouldnt be a smart decision to make her an S class mage.

I dont know maybe Cana will suprise me but until now she has seemed pretty weak and has done nothing.
    Let me cut in on this Himura, but on the Levi case, we seen intelligence out do just about anything in the battle field. But I see your point about how will she be able to read her way through close-combat. Well during the trial more then likely Gajeel will take care of that. What I'm trying to get at is I don't think S-Class mage = Strong Power house, that just be to lame in my opinion. Gildrats,Erza,Mirajane easily are shown with more experience but not just by being stronger. Erza for example always narrating things in the manga battle wise. Levy could be a nice addition to the S-Class mages having a bookworm behind them, but not really sure how Marakov works things out.

I'm with you on Natsu definitely deserves it but think this is to soon in the story for him, the longer it takes in my opinion the better. So I could enjoy more FT

I'm routing for Elfman, but think the one most likely to hold the next S-Class out of the 8 is Fried. He seems the most mature and most experienced. There's also the possibility of none of them getting it too. It's actually more likely now with Gildrats involved.

I have a feeling that there will be exemptions to who will be promoted.

(Also, thread title fix please? )