Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Eutass "Captain" Kidd Captain Kid's Avatar
    Great chap, loved Gajeel.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Oh I didn't realize I wrote Cana, I meant Lucy.

Gotta stop typing without thinking.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

^The fact Lucy is constantly the narraitor makes me question that. Still I find her annoying in the fact she her magic power is essentially just summoning others to fight for her. I hate summoners in games and manga it just seems lazy. Still she is well drawn and she is a good source of comedy now and then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Hells yeah happy and natsu will take this spot because natsu deserves it. But I can kinda see natsu about to win but then gives it up for Cana so she will stay:( don't even know why Cana and Levi are participating when they're so weak.

Don't know why people keep saying natsu was crying too. Cana was crying not natsu.

Edit: whoops sorry guys I just took a second look at that pic and Natsus eyes are watering.
    Honestly we know Cana can be a leader (mostly from what happened when Jose was attacking them) and is respected in the guild but we actually havent seen her fight outside the anime. So we really dont know how powerful Cana is but she doesnt seem like she is very motivated (when the guild isnt in trouble she seems to sit around and just drink) and thats normally.

Levy is intelliigent, and as we have seen powerful mages arent just battlers. Her magic isnt all that great when it comes to fighting but she is smart enough to figure out how to defeats Frieds magic (Even though he is one of the most powerful mages). Perhaps Levy just doesnt know how to harness her magic for fighting something Gajeel might be able to help her with.

I wouldnt count them out yet. Especially since out of all but Mystogans desciple they are the only ones we really havent seen fight. Many manga writers purposely hide little details of semi-important characters for a reason. I doubt they will be completely incompetent.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

One Piece

This was a awesome chapter, so far what I said coming some what true, Mira,Erza and Gildarts taking part of te exam. Looking forward to Gildarts magic and stomping out emo-guy.
    Spoiler!

Hopefully we get a extra chapter this week I want to see the training between the partners, levy's going be freaking hilarious I predict a Stone Statue Elfman.

Evergreen: Now if you don't listen to what I say...

Elfman: IF YOUR MAN !!!!

*stone magic*

Spoiler!

Nice chapter. I like the team ups for the exam, especially the Wendy and Mest team. Wanna see what the disciple of Mistgun can do. And I had a feeling that Wendy would be Cana's partner for the exam. And I think Cana just might win it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I cant say i didnt see Gajeel participating but my prediction was

Elfman + Lissana

Natsu + Happy

Juvia + Gajeel

Lucy + Gray (which would have been funny because Juvias running gags)

Fried + Evergreen

I wasnt sure about the others but I like the pairings now and as usual Fenix you and I sem to be thinking the same things. By the Loki uses light magice i actually made a joke a while back about gray creating a magnifine glass to enhance Lokis powers but really Cana will win otherwise its cruel foreshadowing, Natsu will be strong and Gajeel + Levy will surprise the everyone but Gajeel.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    It's decided, Cana will die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Oh I didn't realize I wrote Cana, I meant Lucy.

Gotta stop typing without thinking.
    Haha! I thought the first post was funny, figured you just disliked Cana, but yeah it's decided Lucy will die or get
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Spoiler!
    IRRC Gajeel beat her up and her 2 fanboys and hanged them on their tree. Then yada yada Gajeel befriending the guild protected her from Laxus's Lightning attack. Think they been shown 1-2 small panel clips of just comical humor after that for a few times. Maybe it's foreshadowing another relationship? But yeah point is they do have some history.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    So.. who could the author kill off? I say the most likely would be Mest or Fried...
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    I wasnt sure about the others but I like the pairings now and as usual Fenix you and I sem to be thinking the same things. By the Loki uses light magice i actually made a joke a while back about gray creating a magnifine glass to enhance Lokis powers but really Cana will win otherwise its cruel foreshadowing, Natsu will be strong and Gajeel + Levy will surprise the everyone but Gajeel.
    Loki uses light magic? K thanks for answer that forgot about his magic. So we might see something like I forgot his name but that Ninja in Naruto that made Mirrors and was easily overpowering Naruto and Sasuke before the time-skip. Well yeah light reflecting on Iced mirrors? This makes Gray and Loki pairing for me more than just meh. They might seem formidable to stand a good chance. Like some of you mentioned think Cana might win if it's for pushing the story further. Only person I'm routing for is Elfman still as much as I like to see Levi win, she's still to inexperienced in my opinion but shows a lot of potential. More than just seeing a winner I can't wait to see how these partnerships work out, especially Levi and Gajeel they seem like polar opposites. I should had tried to predict the partnerships last week I don't know why it didn't cross my mind (looks at Chaos).
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-25-2010 at 05:21 PM.

i was wonderign arent there 2 spots avaible for s-class ??? mistgun is gone and laxsus asswel so there are 2 spots right ??
    So i'm going with cana and natsu
    Cane becuese the story wants it
    And natsu becuese he needs to have cooler quests for the story
    or natsu is gonne find a hitn of igneel in the tounement and is gonne travel alone with lucy for a while to get stronger for some reason

I don't see it as "spots", since they just allow 1 per year from the way it looks like. It must be a hard trial if they only had Mistogun,Laxus,Mira,Erza as S class mages. Meaning everyone that participates in it could fail and more than likely probably did happen for couple of years.

Veteran Member
    Tch, that pretty much settles it.. Thats probably lucys hand.. Its the perfect reason why cana and natsu reacted that way. Plus, lucy and Cana were partners.. and its cana and natsu shown.. If happy was also shown i would say it was for sure that its lucy. But since hes not shown, im not positive, i just think its likely. Which makes Levy or Mest 2nd choice.. Leaning towards levy.. But the only way its either of them is that if they end up having to separate from their partners.. Because if they wouldnt, theyd also be there. Plus itd be unlikely 3 groups meeting up.

So, i can see natsu fighting gildarts.. and possibly erza too. Mira fighting her brother and sisters groups. But yeah, i wonder how that will go.. too many possible matchups. Gildarts is wounded, though.. so it should help even things out. XD

You think the person Cana wants to meet is that emo guy? Itd make sense, i could see her finding him, and lucy being like oh its him and carelessy walking up to him and getting that life absorb/drain bs and getting knocked unconscious. But yeah, thats if the person she wants to meet isnt family or something. She said right to meet, so must be someone powerful, i think.

But yeah, lucy aint dying.. but its probably her hand.. probably unconscious or something.. at the very most she dies and is resurrected somehow..

Fenix, was levy one that actually wanted to bully gajeel? She just doesnt seem like shed be one to do something like that.. But she might have.. i remember the scene, just dont remember what shit did.