Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    What makes you say he wasn't made with the hogyoku? And he didn't beat Ulqiuorra, he just got rid of him. Remember the injuries he got from just that short a battle?
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

i just dont think that grimmijoy just the hogyoku, he could of have i dont know ,, and grimmijoy did beat ulqiuorra ,,,, grimmijoy wanted to send ulqiuorra to the prison place and he did he was not teying to kill ulqiuorra,,,but ulqiuorra was trying to stop grimmijoy and take back orihime and he failed. so he lost to grimmijoy
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Holy shit. I can't understand your posts.

We don't know for certain if Grimmjow was made into an espada with the hougokyou, but I'd guess that he was. Grimmjow used the caja negacion to trap Ulquiorra in another dimension; he didn't "defeat" him.

most likely grimmjow was made with the hougokyou, because if I remember right Aizen replaced all the former espada (now privarion) with his new enhanced hougokyou created arrancar, the new espada members.

and you guys make it seem like espada is a type of hollow, you dont make a hollow into an espada, you make a hollow into an arrancar, and he/she can become a espada

an espada is basically a captain

oh and grimmjow could never PWN ulquillora, he sucks too much
    ULQ for life
    http://http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/hyrulesengulfingdark/ichigo.jpg

So when are we going to find out who was in charge before Aizen got to Hueco Mundo? And where did you guys get this information that there was an Espada group before Aizen even got there? Maybe Nel was one of Aizen's first Espada and she just ran away before the current Espada could replace her and she could become a priveon?

PS Ulquiorra is wayyyy to Emo to beat anyone, someone give him some coffee or something and perk his ass up hes way too depressing to watch
    A pie in the sky?

i dont think that there were espada befor aizen showed up, but nell could be one of the 1st arrancar to used to hogyoku, and now she is like a 10 are and 11 compare to the new espada
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Thats what I thought too.

I don't think there was someone there before Aizen who was forming a group called Espada with hollows who have removed their masks. I think all the Priveon and stuff are all hollows who were Aizen's first experiments with the hyogoku and while Aizen was still new to the rule of Hueco Mundo the hollows he experimented on probably didn't like him and left or if they stayed they were priveon.

Although Nel was an old Espada she did cut Noitora who said that there was no one there who could cut him. And her double cero was pretty powerful so I don't think she was as low as a 10 or 11 but maybe around a 5 or 4 now.
    A pie in the sky?

I too always thought Aizen created the Espada (and the numbering system). And that the 3-digits were ex-espada who were replaced by the new ones (not all at once, when they either were challenged by the newcomers or deemed less powerful than a newcomer).

This would make it so the Espada get more powerful every time a member is replaced.

Based on the information given so far, I'd say the timeline goes something like this:
    • Aizen got the idea to surpass his own limits, by gaining hollow powers
    • Aizen started to study hollows and experiment on them, giving them shinigami powers
    • Aizen created the Espada at least 2 years ago (probably long before that) without the aid of the Hougyoku
    • Nel was attacked by Noitora, lost her memory and was ejected from Las Noches
    • Aizen obtained the Hougyoku, began to make the existing Espada stronger, and began making new, more powerful, Espada with the Hougyoku
    • Aizen probably created the Privaron Espada after Nel left, maybe even after he acquired the Hougyokou since little Nel had no knowledge of the three digit arrancar class... though this could be a side effect of her memory loss

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    i dont think that there were espada befor aizen showed up, but nell could be one of the 1st arrancar to used to hogyoku, and now she is like a 10 are and 11 compare to the new espada
    This is already the second time I've said it in this thread alone. Chapter 254: Dordonii says that there were naturally created Espada before Aizen. Period.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes