Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    So when did they say there was an espada group before Aizen? Did the guy before Aizen come up with the numbering format? lol its like their all dewey decimal system-ed hehe
    A pie in the sky?

Aizen replaced the old espada with his new enhanced espada, and Aizen has been a traitor for a while, remember that monster that took over kaien, the one rukia killed, if I remember right Aizen created that monster which means hes pretty much always been a traitor, at least for a while (sheeesh thats a run on sentence).
    ------------------------------------------
    the espada before him ariving as master in hueco mundo were the privarion numbers
    100+ which include that bull guy, butterfly lady, and afro dude that ichigo, ishida, and chad fought
    Last edited by HYRULIANBANKAI; 09-25-2007 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/hyrulesengulfingdark/ichigo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    we know that there were Vastoorode before aizen but not espada, the espada is something aizen created of took over for someone ,.., how do you know that there were Espada before aizen where do you get your info at
    No, Kendoki is right. In chapter 254, Dordonii's flashback reveals that he (and the other two privaron) were naturally created Espada. There may or may not still be naturally created Espada still within their ranks. However, if there were naturally created Vastorade arrancar, they may still be within the ranks, though they would be weaker than any Vastorade arrancar made with the Hogyoku.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

do you remember which chapter that they showed the flashback of the privion and how they came to be? Or even better if you can post the pic so we can end this debate about the privion and the espada?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabarnes View Post
    No, Kendoki is right. In chapter 254, Dordonii's flashback reveals that he (and the other two privaron) were naturally created Espada. There may or may not still be naturally created Espada still within their ranks. However, if there were naturally created Vastorade arrancar, they may still be within the ranks, though they would be weaker than any Vastorade arrancar made with the Hogyoku.
    i dont think that grimmijoy use the hogyoku and he is the 6th espada that beat the 4th espada
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

i dont think that grimmijoy use the hogyoku and he is the 6th espada that beat the 4th espada
    What?

What?
    were you saying the the espada that where not made form the hogyoku are weaker then the ones that where made form it

Spoiler!

ulqui wasnt beaten by grimjaww. he was trapped by grim jaw using that dimension thing. and i think that ulqui would rape grimjaw if they fought

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

were you saying the the espada that where not made form the hogyoku are weaker then the ones that where made form it
    Actually, I just didn't really know what you were saying, but yeah, that does seem to be the case.

Actually, I just didn't really know what you were saying, but yeah, that does seem to be the case.
    and i was saying that (i dont think that grimmijoy use the hogyoku to get his power and he is the 6th espada that beat the 4th espada)

Spoiler!