27 35.06%

23 29.87%

18 23.38%

6 7.79%

3 3.90%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    he looks like a masked rider..
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

I'm always surprised when chapter's like this still pull in mostly 5's, I guess most people are easy to please. This chapter wasn't terrible, but it did seem mostly pointless. The only thing that was even slightly revealing in this chapter was Madara saying that he is going to go after the 9-tails and finally taking up his iconic fan. I do look forward to seeing how Madara intends to fight now but they could have done without 70% of this chapter and I really don't think it would have made a bit of difference.

On a bit of a side note, Madara seems to be the one who really gets stuff accomplished, sofar he seems to have been quite effective despite his supposed handicap so I am curious to see what he will be able to do now that he has put on his war face. I am not a fan of the knew mask but I am a fan of seeing what Madara can do now that he seems serious about fighting. Based on the design of his knew mask, it also looks like their are 2 eye holes, I wonder if that means he has added a different eye and if so which eye and what are its powers. My guess is that he implanted one of the Rinnegan eyes, I don't think it is a coincidence that he waited until he got the Rinnegan to go after the 9-tails. Until now, my guess is that he was incapable of it, now that he has the Rinnegan though he is more battle ready.

Too bad that there is a break, the next couple chapters should be quite interesting. I am also wondering what Sasuke is up to now, he has had awhile to rest his eyes, so I imagine he should be getting anxtious to attack Konoha. I find it odd that Madara is choosing now to go after the 9-tails and he seems intent on doing it by himself, before he said he intended for Sasuke to fight Naruto. Perhaps things are not what they seem, perhaps Madara intends to retrieve the other half of the 9-tails, who knows what he is capable of now. Either way the situation seems odd based on what he said previously, I look forward to seeing how things unfold.

Despite not really liking the chapter, the story as a whole continues to get more and more interesting, there are so many cool things on the horizon, this war should be awesome.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Damn.. I almost cried.

The people who said it was boring obviously just kept on clicking next page, next page 'till Madara's mask showed up. Or they didn't simply get it.

Another emotional chapter, geez..
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    I don't get it. Tobi doesn't even have the 8Tails yet. Why is he going for Naruto now?
    Naruto has suppressed the Kyuubi and gained its chakra so waiting will only give Naruto time to develop further and become even stronger.

Also note Tobi said it was time to collect the Kyuubi not that he himself was going to do it alone. He has already stated he wants Sasuke to face Naruto and by now his EMS should be ready.

- Also note he no longer seems to be wearing an Akatsuki cloak but a Uchiha styled robe

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Damn.. I almost cried.

The people who said it was boring obviously just kept on clicking next page, next page 'till Madara's mask showed up. Or they didn't simply get it.

Another emotional chapter, geez..
    I got it, I just wasn't particularly moved by it. The frog costumes thing seemed lame and out of place to me. The final shot of the abandoned fort was kind of nice but the rest was just unecessary from my point of view. I think most of the stuff could have been skipped. Konan's final thoughts were s a nice little send off to the trio I suppose but a lot of the flashback stuff just seemed like it was filling pages to me. You are of course entitled to disagree, I just would have prefered to see something more relevant. There are so many interesting storylines going on with other characters so I guess, I just would have liked the time to be spent on those aspects of the story.

I don't think madara himself will go for the kyuubi. The last page says "It's time to capture the nine-tales", not "I am going to capture the nine-tales". My bet, Sasuke will be sent off. Probably because Naruto mastered (somewhat) control of the Kyuubi chakra. Sasuke being powered up as well. Probably all the pieces are set in order to put madara's plan further in motion.

I liked the chapter. Too bad we have to wait 2 weeks now :(

Banned

Talking

This Chapter is 5/5.

To see Konans flashback was awesome and dramatic. It was funny to see Nagato waiting outside when Konan and Yahiko where busy on bed.

Tobi sword reminds me of staff rikudou has. and the Mask looks like a dick with Sharengan on it.

Have you guys not notice what zetsu sad. he sad: "Everything is going our way".

What does this mean? Did madara plan this all out, was he waiting for naruto to control the kyubi?

2 weeks off torture....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0master View Post
    Have you guys not notice what zetsu sad. he sad: "Everything is going our way".

What does this mean? Did madara plan this all out, was he waiting for naruto to control the kyubi?

2 weeks off torture....
    His Eye moon plan is just another trick to move things the way he wants , his true plans are not releaved yet

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Naruto has suppressed the Kyuubi and gained its chakra so waiting will only give Naruto time to develop further and become even stronger.

Also note Tobi said it was time to collect the Kyuubi not that he himself was going to do it alone. He has already stated he wants Sasuke to face Naruto and by now his EMS should be ready.

- Also note he no longer seems to be wearing an Akatsuki cloak but a Uchiha styled robe
    Uchiha's are taking over now.
    Last edited by thsv; 09-23-2010 at 05:34 PM. Reason: You should know better motherf*****

It was a good chapter but Kishi didn't really need to waste so many pages on Konan's flasback, we've already seen enough of their story.

Ok just to clarify Madara didn't state his going after the Kyuubi himself, so that job is still reserved for Sasuke. Besides those two have a big show for us Kishi can't let Madara steal their thunder just yet.