Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll

27 35.06%

23 29.87%

18 23.38%

6 7.79%

3 3.90%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Another mask, what is it with this guy and masks.

I mean we got to see the top half of his face, whats the difference now that we don't see his bottom half. I hope this doesn't turn out be like kahashi lol lol.

I thinks it's a nice touch he's got a fan like the one he fought first hokage with. Or it could be the same one, but i guess doesn't matter. It looks like he's gonna use it to blows some flames around.

Also I hope naruto's leg is better now. Either that or madara may have to fight the eight tails instead. Or he might actually capture naruto now, seems pretty soon if you ask me.

Plus Madara said he wanted sasuke to fight Naruto, I guess sasuke must be still in recovery either that or this could mean he knows sasuke wouldn't be able to do it since the eight tails put one over him.
    Last edited by psukkar; 09-23-2010 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    If this mother fucker has 3 eyes I'm gonna die!

Tobi's true identity. The three eyed uchiha. Top panel. (not srs)

- Again Kishi takes extra measures to hide Tobi's face

- Clearly a transition chapter with all the big revelations last couple chapters its too be expected I guess.

- A new mask and Madara Uchiha's fan not to mention his arm is all fixed up.

- I suspect Tobi has his EMS still in his right eye and now a Rinnengan in his left

- He claims its time to capture the Kyuubi but that means he's gonna Sasuke.

Arent you excited Kishi is taking a break off Naruto to give us some crappy side manga no one gives a sht about !

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Time to take care of the kyuubi?? Wtf??? The last two times he came in contact with naruto he didnt do shit cause he wanted sasuke to fight him and now all of a sudden he wants to him??

Make up ur fucking mind Madara.

Nice to see kabuto, zetsu, and madara are just hangin out like buds and who knows where the hell sasuke is.

Anyone remember suigetsu?? i wonder wtf happened to him lol...

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Time to take care of the kyuubi?? Wtf??? The last two times he came in contact with naruto he didnt do shit cause he wanted sasuke to fight him and now all of a sudden he wants to him??

Make up ur fucking mind Madara.

Nice to see kabuto, zetsu, and madara are just hangin out like buds and who knows where the hell sasuke is.

Anyone remember suigetsu?? i wonder wtf happened to him lol...
    It is very strange, but he was never the most consistant of characters to begin with. Lets hope we get to see Sigetsu and Juugo soon to see what they are up to, i have a feeling they will pop in at the most inappropriate time - middle of a fight or something.

Madara looks pretty badass, cant wait to see whats in store for Naruto. I would have thought he would have a little time before Naruto has to fight fully, just time in order for him to get used to his new powers, so maybe his hideout is about to be attacked or something happens to delay Madara.

It was a good send off for Konan, she is back together with her love ones, a nice chapter, the calm before the storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I don't get it. Tobi doesn't even have the 8Tails yet. Why is he going for Naruto now?

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    I don't get it. Tobi doesn't even have the 8Tails yet. Why is he going for Naruto now?
    Probably because Naruto has something Rikudou had which Madara doesn't yet.

I know it was'nt the best chapter but it was gonna happen at some point, better now than at the middle of a battle or something. Although i suppose being naruto that's going to happen anyway.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    2 things. Konan and Yahiko where getting it on.. Booyah

and I can't believe Kishi pulled off Tobi looking like...well a dickhead I guess.. To fucking badarse in just a couple of pages

Edit: Adding a third.. Kishi just made fans badarse!!! Where is the nearest $2 shop?
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I may have freaked out when I saw the pics in the spoiler thread but Im relieved now that I can see what was it about. I like the way Kishi ended Nagatos chapter, you just gotta love this guys story-telling skills - something that other particular mangakas *cough*Kubo*cough* could learn too.

So it was Yahiko and Konan after-all, and I thought Nagato was her lover ..

Still not cool with the mask though, previous one was much better in my opinion. What do you guys think, I assume Tobi should be like 99.9% identified as Madara Uchiha up to this point .. I think that guy should be having some major portion of his former strenght retrieved, just look at his gear. Its like he suddenly awaken his combat powers ? I guess implanting Rinnegan was a boost of strenght. Do you think he has both Rinegans or just one in his left eye ? What if he has got actually 3 eyes ?! Freaky ..

Spoiler!
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman