77. You may not vote on this poll

27 35.06%

23 29.87%

18 23.38%

6 7.79%

3 3.90%
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto 511 Discussion / 512 Predictions

Last edited by Phixion; 09-23-2010 at 08:29 AM.

That was a pointless chapter

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Yaaawwwnnnn!

This was called a transition chapter. Konan got her proper sendoff. Kishi closed the book on a character in a special way. So now he can begin anew as evidenced by the end of the chapter. Madara's new mask reminds of me Tousen's Hollow mask though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    That was a pointless chapter
    R u serious!!?

After about 10 chapters of awsomeness battles it's actually really good to have some flashbacks.
    I know that everybody wants to know more about Tobidara and The Rinnegan conncection, but look we had too much info from the last 10 or so chapter, so why not having a final flash back to tree very interresting caracter of this manga?!

Now about Tobidara, I think the outfit, the weapon and the mask are so badass.
    The Weapon and Outfit are the ones that MADARA he used in all of the flashbacks fight.
    And there something about the mask that telling me there are more than just 2 eyes there!!!!!!!

4.5/5

i like how it seems kabuto, madara, and zetsu are just shootin the shit, hangin out, lol. Definitely reading the spoilers ruined this chapter for me. Normally I read the spoilers and am still pleased when I finally do read/view the manga, buuuttttt i guess I'll see ya guys in two weeks.

EDIT: ohhhhh boy the only time Madara brings his fan is when he's about to get into some real shit. What does he have planned for Naruto??? Two weeks won't come soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    i like how it seems kabuto, madara, and zetsu are just shootin the shit, hangin out, lol. Definitely reading the spoilers ruined this chapter for me. Normally I read the spoilers and am still pleased when I finally do read/view the manga, buuuttttt i guess I'll see ya guys in two weeks.
    Hmm... Hence why Spoilers Are For The Weak!!!!

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    If this mother fucker has 3 eyes I'm gonna die!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    This was called a transition chapter. Konan got her proper sendoff. Kishi closed the book on a character in a special way. So now he can begin anew as evidenced by the end of the chapter. Madara's new mask reminds of me Tousen's Hollow mask though lol.
    This.

I like Madara's new look.

I'm very curious to see how Sasuke reacts to Madara personally targetting Naruto/Kyuubi.

That mask reminds me of the Juubi's eye from Madara's story to the Kages.
    Last edited by thsv; 10-04-2010 at 06:27 PM.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    What ! I take back what I said in the spoiler section about his mask.. his mask, total outfit looks AWESOME !!! Btw, no Akatsuki coat anymore? Probably out of stock

- and what do you know; he still got his guitar lookin weapon

What does that weapon do? He used it against Hashirama and we never saw him using it afterwards.. so he's gonna capture Kyuubi and that weapon is needed? Interesting..

It seems like he's gonna use his left eye from now on. Before he had a mask with one hole, now two? The tomoe above the Rinnegan pupil, isn't a hole, but the pupil itself could be one. Remember that he had bandages on his forehead? Could be related to that hole in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    That mask reminds me of the Juubi's eye from Madara's story to the Kages.
    .. yea, but not exactly like Juubi's eye. Juubi's eye had 9 tomoe, this one got 3 tomoe but I also like the design for a mask, it's going to be soooo EPIC, can't wait for the next chapter !
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...