• Average

8 12.12%
  • Bad

4 6.06%
  • Terrible

5 7.58%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    I don't think this is finished yet, Aizen has yet to reveal his Bankai.

Maybe he uses it to save himself, then faces Urahara who also reveals his Bankai?
    i'd actually like to see that, but Aizen's zanpakuto did disappear due to the attack used on him by Ichigo. but, seeing Urahara's ban kai would be nice.

the chapter itself, i think was meant to begin some sort of introduction to the Spirit King, Royal Guard and the King's Realm alongside the royal family. and these things i believe are connected to either Isshin or Ichigo's mother, Masaki.
    leaning more towards his mother.

Seriously, we could have thought up a more interesting final battle. No sense at all of 1 just getting the upper hand over another using some cool move that took ages to learn.... just ZZZEEEEERRRRP! attack power 9000 and ichigo wins, even then he didnt win, urahara saved the day.

i hope this isnt the end and the sealing process fails, or it wasn't aizen all along... just make it interesting!

Im left questioning so much of Kubo's logic here, If aizen was even concidered a thread, where was squad zero? why didn't they take him out? everyone in soul society knew what was happening. its just so frickin wierd, its like its not be written correctly, Maybe thats on purpose? either way, it makes for a very frustrating read.

3/5

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    i'd actually like to see that, but Aizen's zanpakuto did disappear due to the attack used on him by Ichigo. but, seeing Urahara's ban kai would be nice.

the chapter itself, i think was meant to begin some sort of introduction to the Spirit King, Royal Guard and the King's Realm alongside the royal family. and these things i believe are connected to either Isshin or Ichigo's mother, Masaki.
    leaning more towards his mother.
    Leaning more towards his father because of the manga's emphasis on that Masaki was just an ordinary human. But I doubt Isshin got much to do with it either. I understand that some people can't accept when some characters seem to be less special than what they are, but this seems to be what Kubo is opting for here, and to be honest, anything else would make the plot way too convoluted in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by fumokun View Post
    Seriously, we could have thought up a more interesting final battle. No sense at all of 1 just getting the upper hand over another using some cool move that took ages to learn.... just ZZZEEEEERRRRP! attack power 9000 and ichigo wins, even then he didnt win, urahara saved the day.

i hope this isnt the end and the sealing process fails, or it wasn't aizen all along... just make it interesting!

Im left questioning so much of Kubo's logic here, If aizen was even concidered a thread, where was squad zero? why didn't they take him out? everyone in soul society knew what was happening. its just so frickin wierd, its like its not be written correctly, Maybe thats on purpose? either way, it makes for a very frustrating read.

3/5
    Maybe being in Squad Zero is a one way trip into the spirit realm and there is no way to come back out? Aizen was going to force his way in with the spirit key which means its not easy to get in but I really do believe there is no way out unless you full on destroy the barrier between the dimensions...

Maybe they were aware of what was happening and were prepared for him to break through and when he did they would just kill him then. Kinda sucks for the humans who died for nothing but that would make Bleach much cooler to me, much darker.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Kinda sucks for the humans who died for nothing but that would make Bleach much cooler to me, much darker.
    Unfortunately, seinen doesn't make as much money.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    I'm still mad @ Captain Commander.. I expected more of him against Aizen.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Yeah, taking on a nuke on your chest is an everyday deed. He should take it with the Mugetsu so that he would pulverize in glory between his own and his comrade's attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    i blame Kubo more for that one than even Wonderweiss, lol.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    i blame Kubo more for that one than even Wonderweiss, lol.
    Hahahah..

I was waiting 400 chapters, for him to show us how freakin badass he is. Something that could hurt or make Aizen mad.. but he didn't :S That dude is by far, the oldest shinigami out there + he is the captain- commander. When he said:

I was like; Old Man is gonna kick his ass,.. even if it was for a short time, I would loved to see that happening. And then the most, terrible transformation I've ever seen; Wonderweis. The whole Wonderweis set- up was just cheesy IMO. Captain C got defeated in a lame way; Wonderweis = Extinguir, my ass.. I didn't like Wonderweis, but the way how Aizen outsmarted Captain- Commander was just fckin easy.

- and the funny thing is; we were all waiting for CC to show us his full powers, and then he got defeated in that lame way. AND THEN; we're finally ready to see what M..fckin Aizen is going to show us after 450 chapters ONLY TALKING ABOUT how and why thing played out and BAM!
    1,2 or 3 transformations ( STILL NOT EVEN A FCKIN CHAPTER where he showed his true fighting skills ) and then Mugetsu, Uruhara's seal, wolla!

Bleach is really, made for animation. Kubo's drawing is superb, but the way how he finished this eternal battle vs. Aizen was just lame. Still love to read it, but if it's gonna be a Round 2 Aizen Arc ( someone breakin the seal etc.. ), ooh I would be pissed. Bring me another Villain, someone from King Realm who hates to talk so much..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...