17 25.76%
  • Average

8 12.12%
  • Bad

4 6.06%
  • Terrible

5 7.58%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    holy crap, excellent chapter, amazing art, but what now? lol I'm guessing we'll have a couple chapters of everyone getting together and.. celebrating? getting back to normal? huh, also we didn't see the fight with byakuya/kenpachi and yammy. I hope kubo doesn't skip that, although it's pointless atm

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    IMO there are all options open for Kubo:

-End Bleach

-Timeskip showing Ichigo regaining his powers ( like his father did??) with new uber villain(s)

-New uber villain showing up, marking Aizen as a mere puppet in his hands

-Something we didn't even think about!
    dont forget MR. number 0

So this is how it ends. They couldn't kill Aizen no matter what, so he had to be sealed. Aizen will remain the #1 villain in this manga for all intents and purposes. Now comes the real, real battle. What does Kubo do from here on? That's the real fight I want to see now lol.

Other than that, to the typesetter of this chapter, I want to know what font you used for Aizen's screams (Page 20 for example).

So, Ichigo is done as the main character. What now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    So, Ichigo is done as the main character. What now?
    Not quite, because you see, we have this character name Orihime, who's abilities defy the laws of all conventional wisdom. She can bring back the dead. So I bet with one healing session, she'll "accidentally" restore Ichigo's Shinigami abilities. And this will lead to the revelation that Isshin's wife had abilities akin to that, and that's how he regained his Shinigami abilities as well. That's assuming Isshin lost his abilities due to him being forced to use the Final Getsuga at a point in time.

Good chapter, though the last page was eva-like ;P.

From this chapter we know that:
    - Ichigo in FG form has red eyes,
    - Tensa Zangetsu has blue eyes,
    - Hollow Ichigo(2) has grey/white eyes,
    - the Soul King is nothing like shinigami or hollow,
    - both Urahara and Aizen saw the Soul King,
    - Mugetsu is a one hit over attack (It seems that Quincy final form is better, though Ishida didn't use any technique),
    - probably more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I should have known not to expect much from Bleach... it's beyond Kubo's ability to draw cool action sequences, the best he can do is draw cool poses/glares. But I do like his art/character design... I can't believe Aizen went down, and there was never a second of actual, decent fighting between all those power-ups.

EDIT: Just to re-state, that was the biggest disappointment in manga history. Unless Aizen pulls a major comeback somehow, I feel betrayed for finally getting excited about this series.
    I am not even sure what the Mugetsu attack did (dumbfounded), or why it was even neccessary. Ichigo was already beating the tar out of Aizen, then he went into Mugetsu to do what, I don't know. End result he loses his powers.

Guess We have to wait for the anime, in order to see what just happened.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Kisuke rocks love the ending and now we know Ichigo is powerless. I like the unexpectedness but felt it was a bit abrupt. Still I think its weird Ichigo is powerless becuase unless he gains them back this entire manga is over with unanswered questions or its going to get dull
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Not quite, because you see, we have this character name Orihime, who's abilities defy the laws of all conventional wisdom. She can bring back the dead. So I bet with one healing session, she'll "accidentally" restore Ichigo's Shinigami abilities. And this will lead to the revelation that Isshin's wife had abilities akin to that, and that's how he regained his Shinigami abilities as well. That's assuming Isshin lost his abilities due to him being forced to use the Final Getsuga at a point in time.
    Of course, Inoue has that ability. She may be weak but she always saves the day, I suppose we can also assume Inoue will bring back Yama-ji.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Of course, Inoue has that ability. She may be weak but she always saves the day, I suppose we can also assume Inoue will bring back Yama-ji.
    Not really, the only thing left for him to do, is to tell were is the key(it would be good if he said were is the keyhole as well ;p).