Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach 421 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

From Sheetz on FLOL:

無月を食らってもまだ再生しようとする愛染
    Even though he was hit by Mugetsu Aizen is still alive.
    そこで裏腹登場。破道連発のときに放っていた鬼道が発動し始める。愛染の力が弱まったため
    Then Urahara arrives on scene. He begins to invoke the kido he used from the time he fired hado in rapid succession against Aizen since Aizen’s power has weakened.
    徐々に壊れ始める愛染の体
    Aizen’s body begins to break apart.
    愛染、お前ほどの頭脳がありながらなぜあんなものにしたがっている!
    Aizen: “Why did someone of your intellect wish to do something like that!”

Posted by 69ruma

Quote:背表紙は名前ど忘れした ネリエルと眼帯カマキリの人とハリベルの部下残り
    I forgot the names of the person on the spine pic. Neliel and the eyepatch mantis and part of Harribel’s fraccion.

Bleach 421 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

If these spoilers are real, and Urahara becomes the villain like the dialogue is suggesting, I'll be disappointed.

There were time when this manga was considered slow and annoying.

Now it's plan confusing and bizard! Kubo better find a way to explain all this confusing parts of story. The manga is just a plotewhole away from being a catastroph.

It's possible Ichigo is now "powerless" and Urahara was just destroying the stupid hougyoku/Aizen and Aizen doesnt understand why he is destroying it since he probably thinks him and Urahara should have the same views/ideals since they're both super intelligent.

Just as I thought, Aizen doesn't die from the getsuga cause of the HGQ regeneration. However he becomes far weaker than before, yet still stronger than Ichigo cause Ichigo's power level drops to zero, then urahara shows up to seal him with his kido. This feels alot like a timeskip is on the way. Aizen gets sealed up for a while, so he's out of the picture till Kubo introduces some new villains, either vastolordes or Hellspawns. Aizen getting sealed is basically like Oro getting sealed, they have plenty of time to perfect their plans in the alternate dimension.

This had to happen, as in either Aizen needed to lose and retreat or get weakened and sealed up, otherwise the manga would've ended. Let's see where Kubo takes things from here on out. The spirit king seems weak as in he needs protection, yet is very important to the fabric of soul society.

Seriously give us some f**kin VASTOLORDES!

But highlight of this chapter, Ichigo's getsuga tenshou and urahara's kido.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Looks like the conclusion is gonna be much more boring then I had expected. Potencial was there, sigh ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

I think thats a wrap folks.

I think it could be potentially interesting. The spoilers are still being confirmed by the way, so the chance they might be false is still a possibility.