Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach Nell - Vasto Lorde

I think nell is vasto Lorde..her mask kinda different with other..
    review manga 291...u can see there's horn ...as far as i know..there're no espada & arrancars hv horn at their mask..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Ulq does, having horns doesn't make you a vasto lorde though.

Claymore

Quote Originally Posted by moronic_badger View Post
    Ulq does, having horns doesn't make you a vasto lorde though.
    yes!! it doenst mean that she is a vasto lorde... after reading the new chapter, i dont even think anyone of the espadas anymore are vasto lordes because espadas alwasy change and new ones always come in.

Good observation but bad deduction.... =___=;;

Cause Apache (1 of Halibel's Fraccion) has a horn and the Exequias's squad leader have horns.

KINGS-Of-A-Kind; The Baboon & The Panther

Nell could be a VL, not because of her mask, but because of her rank. The example of a VL was jus that, an example, having a horned masked most likely will not make you an instant VL. Im sure if Aizen had any VLs under his command they would be high up in espada ranking, possibly ranks 4-1 (yes I think uruquioro is a VL, because hes awesome(mind my spelling)). But you know I could be wrong, whatever thats my idea.
    http://http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/hyrulesengulfingdark/ichigo.jpg

Bleach

btw..
    its already mentioned before..
    vastlorde when turn to arrancar take appearence of 100% human form..
    zzzz i think you all know what im going to tell right..
    whats this horn-horny thing..

Quote Originally Posted by thejols View Post
    btw..
    its already mentioned before..
    vastlorde when turn to arrancar take appearence of 100% human form..
    zzzz i think you all know what im going to tell right..
    whats this horn-horny thing..
    not the appearance of a human, their body size will change to that of a human...

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    not the appearance of a human, their body size will change to that of a human...
    but then ichigo's hollow is a lord vasto is did not change size when transform
    but grow a tail and became ssj3(so i think he's part hollow,sayian,orange,shinigamie,human,lizzard and part strawberry)
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    hmm mr scanlator... since u were translated all of this.. allright..
    but didnt it say before that histsugaya boy n rukia
    mention that.. vastlorde can take 100% of human form if they turn to arrancar. im very sure of this. (manga/anime)
    if you say body size only.. grimjaw/ulqiuora/halibel(wow)/uncle beard/others also got body size of human. they are not vastlorde. they are just adjuchas im sure. vastlorde only appear when winter war start. IMO. Im SURE.
    sorry im not agree with you.

(IMO vastlorde arrancar 100% human form, got hollow hole in their body, only transform if they release their zanpakutou, for sure veryx7 strong)

Yeah I don't think Aizen would have let go of a VL so easily if they were what he was truely after, right? I mean didn't they say there are only a handful of VL in all of Hueco Mundo? I bet she was on the cusp though and then something is going to happen where her followers are either going to transform too and become strong guys or they are going to sacrifice themselves to save her and she will become a VL.

I bet thats what it is, to become a VL you need to do something more than just consume bigger and bigger adjuuca you probably need to have someone give up their life for you to save you or for love or something gay like that and thats how you become one. Cause didn't grimmjow have a hard time finding out how to become a VL? If all you had to do was eat higher and higher level monsters then there would definately be more of them I think.
    A pie in the sky?