Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Vinzards and Urahara

I been reading this forums for few months and i might have missed the thread regarding to this topic but..
    How did vizards came to be? I mean Aizen said that Urahara sealed the stone after he researched/made it?
    How come ichigo has hollow powers? did Urahara use the stone on ichigo at some point? or is it natural occurance?

I read the manga(all of It) again and after knowing the story, it seemed like ichigo was set up? in beginning...i mean his dad should have been able to stop hollow from attacking his family...Urahara knew everything that would happen..including how ichigo would lose and would want to go save rukia...

or is it just that...the story was made up as it was progressing...
    Last edited by Neocaster; 09-28-2007 at 12:24 AM.

its vizards my man. vizards. read the manga agand youll have answers

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neocaster View Post
    I been reading this forums for few months and i might have missed the thread regarding to this topic but..
    This topic has been discussed before... but lets do it again.
    How did vizards came to be? I mean Aizen said that Urahara sealed the stone after he researched/made it?
    Nobody knows how the Vizards were created yet... I can only assume that it was in a manner similar to Ichigo.
    How come ichigo has hollow powers? did Urahara use the stone on ichigo at some point? or is it natural occurance?
    Urahara couldn't have used the stone on Ichigo since Rukia was in the Soul Society when Ichigo awakened his shinigami powers. I don't know if I'd call it a "natural occurrence" but I'm pretty sure that the Hougyoku wasn't involved.

I read the manga(all of It) again and after knowing the story, it seemed like ichigo was set up? in beginning...i mean his dad should have been able to stop hollow from attacking his family...Urahara knew everything that would happen..including how ichigo would lose and would want to go save rukia...

or is it just that...the story was made up as it was progressing...
    Ichigo's dad had lost his shinigami powers, and only recently got them back. Urahara couldn't have predicted that Rukia would lose to that hollow and give her powers to Ichigo. I mean, she's almost a Vice Captain level shinigami, and she got beaten by a relatively low level hollow.

And of course Ichigo would lose, he hadn't even released his zanpakuto at that point, and he was up against a Captain and a Vice Captain, doesn't really take a genius...

I always thought that Vaizards are shinigami who used forbidden techniques to tap into and subdue their inner hollow.

Ichigo has hollow powers because he was in the process of turning into a hollow when he awakened his shinigami powers. Therefore, he has both, it's just that his shinigami side is dominant.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

What's a Vinzard?

Vin Diesel crossed Charizard.

So it breathes fire and drives awesome cars!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 12LetterName View Post
    Vin Diesel crossed Charizard.
    Haha, made me laugh really much ^_^