Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    from what i understood about the vastolordes is that their aren't any hollow pieces anywhere on their body period, making them 100% identical to human beings. it may be wrong though, since an arrancar is a half shinigami/hollow would be an acception based on the fact that arrancar is the army of cracked masks. i agree ulquiorra is a vastolorde, nell too could possibly be one as well. im interested to see other augmented vastolordes in later chapters. Obviously though, ichigo has a long way to go until he can finally face aizen.

I believe that the more "hollow" one becomes, the less "hollow" one becomes, it makes no sense right? But think about it, a hollow feasts to fill the hole of it's heart, then isn't it natural to assume that the more the hollow eats the more it's filled up? So wouldn't it be natural to assume that at the end of the cycle the hollow is completely filled and becomes almost like a human with outrageous amounts of power?

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    not the appearance of a human, their body size will change to that of a human...
    hmm mr scanlator... since u were translated all of this.. allright..
    but didnt it say before that histsugaya boy n rukia
    mention that.. vastlorde can take 100% of human form if they turn to arrancar. im very sure of this. (manga/anime)
    if you say body size only.. grimjaw/ulqiuora/halibel(wow)/uncle beard/others also got body size of human. they are not vastlorde. they are just adjuchas im sure. vastlorde only appear when winter war start. IMO. Im SURE.
    sorry im not agree with you.

(IMO vastlorde arrancar 100% human form, got hollow hole in their body, only transform if they release their zanpakutou, for sure veryx7 strong)

Well that's because you read the text wrong. Only Vastro Lorde will have a 100% chance of taking a human form, the more evolved you are the more likely you take human form. It's either human or not human, there's no in-between. The more intelligent you are(according to ishida) the more likely you take a more human form and the more evolved you are(once again according to ishida) the more likely you will be humanoid once you become a Arrancar.

Quote Originally Posted by 12LetterName View Post
    I believe that the more "hollow" one becomes, the less "hollow" one becomes, it makes no sense right? But think about it, a hollow feasts to fill the hole of it's heart, then isn't it natural to assume that the more the hollow eats the more it's filled up? So wouldn't it be natural to assume that at the end of the cycle the hollow is completely filled and becomes almost like a human with outrageous amounts of power?
    That's one theory that I've been nursing for awhile... then again, maybe they're more like black holes, in the sense that they can never be filled - the more humanity they consume, the greater their inhumanity becomes. In other words, the more "hollow" one becomes... well, they become exponentially *more* hollow beyond that. If they *are* like black holes, their decreased size and stature relative to less developed hollows... maybe it mirrors the way a dead star compresses into a singularity when it implodes to form a black hole?

Idunno, maybe I'm just stretching, but I think it's an apt image for what the Hollow truly is...
    Last edited by BillDoors; 09-28-2007 at 07:26 AM. Reason: ocd editing
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

How come VL's have holes in their chests still then? It was show when they were talking about the VL way back when, I know anime for sure but I think the manga had too
    A pie in the sky?

Because they don't? The position of their hole changes, it's no longer on their heart in some cases.

were the holes of the adjuca over their hearts? Im pretty sure it wasn't that far over to the left of their chest, isn't Yami's like dead center of him?
    A pie in the sky?

If you ask me I think all of the numbers in Aizen's ranks are VL, but I doubt that are perfect, so that is why they keep getting replaced and the Espada are constantly switching out for stronger ones; as Aizen gets closer to creating the perfect VL, he will keep replacing those that are less perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by manhunter098 View Post
    If you ask me I think all of the numbers in Aizen's ranks are VL, but I doubt that are perfect, so that is why they keep getting replaced and the Espada are constantly switching out for stronger ones; as Aizen gets closer to creating the perfect VL, he will keep replacing those that are less perfect.
    We know this isn't so - Grimmjow, at Sixth Seat, is only an Adjuchas, so everybody below him probably is as well (except for Aaroniero, who must have been an exceptionally powerful Gillian).
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!