Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56
  1. #21
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    He is a sage, he's got the powers. The thing that he would be lacking is in Naruto's character. Therefore if Naruto does achieve such power, then he may just be the second true sage.

  2. #22
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    He is a sage, he's got the powers. The thing that he would be lacking is in Naruto's character. Therefore if Naruto does achieve such power, then he may just be the second true sage.
    Actually Nagato was the second true sage as with him being his reincarnation. Naruto would be the true heir to the sage, sharing the same goals, ideals, tribulations in his struggle for peace as both Rikudou and Nagato.

    anyways, I found this post funny as hell, thought I should share.

    Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger View Post
    Purpose of Madara's new mask:

    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!
    Btw, the problem with the mask isn't the mask itself, it's the hair that're not showing, if the hair were showing and the mask itself was smaller, it would look so much better.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 09-22-2010 at 12:02 PM.

  3. #23
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    As much as I'd like to classify Nagato as the second true sage... he just can't. He went out of his path and got twisted by Madara (only to be saved by Naruto).

    I think Kishi would want something more pure as a true sage.

    LOL @ Bullseye~

  4. #24
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,693
    1) Tobi is coming after Naruto himself....All the more reason a goofy Naruto breaking his leg the first time he uses Kyuubi Chakra was annoying. The only saving grace is that Madara won't come after him right away.

    1b) You can bet that Kabutochimaru WANTS Madara's Rinnegan.

    2) Once again Madara asserts that he gave the Rinnegan to Nagato.

    3) When Madara appeared dead at VOTE, perhaps that was an Izanagi technique. Or perhaps the body actually belonged to Izuna. , a foreshadowing of the Huuga clan passing Neji's dad off as Hirasshin (? name?)

    For Madara to be anyone else other than Madara (final villain = Original Villain) would be less than poetic justice.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  5. #25
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    And the manga will be taking a break next week! At least One Piece returns, albeit with a timeskip. :s

  6. #26
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    And the manga will be taking a break next week! At least One Piece returns, albeit with a timeskip. :s
    Yeah, that IS truly annoying. Didn't we just have a Two week skip the other day?

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  7. #27
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    As much as I'd like to classify Nagato as the second true sage... he just can't. He went out of his path and got twisted by Madara (only to be saved by Naruto).

    I think Kishi would want something more pure as a true sage.

    LOL @ Bullseye~
    I disagree completely. Nagato walked the path even Rikudou himself was capable of. Remember Rikudou's purpose, the task he was given was to either bring salvation or destruction to mankind/world. Nagato's heart was still noble, just cause he lost hope doesn't mean that his heart became truly evil, he was only consumed by the darkness, which Tobidara manipulated to his own advantage, however in the end Nagato by putting his faith in Naruto, died doing the right thing, a choice/path that he himself had given up on after yahiko's death, he died of his own volition, choosing his heir to carry on the task towards peace. Nagato is the true Rikudou Sennin, Madara is the copycat wannabe Rikudou, Naruto is the true heir to Rikudou Sennin who might gain his full abilities of life and death if for a few moments.

    Even Naruto stated that if things were different, he could've been walking the same path as Sasuke. Nagato walked both of the paths that Naruto and Sasuke are now walking, both of those paths embody the choice Rikudou Sennin and his sons made. Nagato equals Naruto + Sasuke, Nagato represents Rikudou, or Naruto + Sasuke represent Rikudou.

    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) Tobi is coming after Naruto himself....All the more reason a goofy Naruto breaking his leg the first time he uses Kyuubi Chakra was annoying. The only saving grace is that Madara won't come after him right away.

    1b) You can bet that Kabutochimaru WANTS Madara's Rinnegan.

    2) Once again Madara asserts that he gave the Rinnegan to Nagato.

    3) When Madara appeared dead at VOTE, perhaps that was an Izanagi technique. Or perhaps the body actually belonged to Izuna. , a foreshadowing of the Huuga clan passing Neji's dad off as Hirasshin (? name?)

    For Madara to be anyone else other than Madara (final villain = Original Villain) would be less than poetic justice.
    Kabuto probably does indeed want the rinnegan. Seriously why the hell would he still want Sasuke's sharingan is beyond me.

    As for Madara "giving" Nagato the rinnegan. Here's my thoughts:

    Madara never had the rinnegan initially, that's why he's after Nagato's eyes. The rinnegan needs awakening, it only comes to noble beings, as in heavens only bestow it upon those who are of a noble heart. The rinnegan awakens when there is a need in the world, that's what Madara created, the need for the rinnegan to awaken in Nagato by creating strife in Nagato's life and the world surrounding him.

    Even if Madara acquired Shodai's physical energies, it still doesn't not equate to a rinnegan. Those are the energies needed to fuel the rinnegan, however Madara himself was never able to awaken it, even tho he had the both energies of Rikudou and was an artificial Rikudou, he still wouldn't have had the rinnegan awaken. So he came up with another plan, to destroy the whirlpool country, follow one of it's uzumaki survivors to Amegakure, as in Nagato's mother, then either give baby Nagato his spiritual energies, and then start creating the circumstances around Nagato's life to awaken the rinnegan. Another possibility is that if Nagato truly is the Rikudou's reincarnation, then his soul would be the same as Rikudou, and the soul is basically the spiritual entity, carrying with it the spiritual energies which are eternal, it is the physical energies that are consumed and run out, the spiritual energies last with the soul, or the metaphysical conscience. So if Nagato is Rikudou's soul, he would have the spiritual energies, and he was born into an uzumaki body, and gained the physical energies as well. Madara himself would've probably given some of his spiritual energies to Nagato, trying to get Nagato to awaken the rinnegan, thus him thinking that he gave Nagato the rinnegan, however Nagato if he truly is Rikudou's soul, then he would've awakend the rinnegan anyways, depending on if there was a need in the world, if there were still wars and strife.

    Tobidara (Madara) came up with a brilliant plan, he could at first manipulate the rinnegan wielder whose rinnegan awakening he had a hand in, and then when need be, could snatch his eyes for his own use, he already had both of Rikudou's energies to run that rinnegan.

    Neji's dad I believe was Hiyagi, and Hinata's dad is Hiashi. As for him switching bodies with his dead brothers body, I'm sure Hashirama would've noticed since he fought him countless times within the six years of war. And Tobi being Izuna possibility is still open as the real Madara could've died on that day, as every1 thought, and Izuna gained Hashirama's powers later on during Hashirama's death, and then pretended to be Madara.

    So if Tobidara turns out to be Izuna, is it still poetic justice for him to be the final villain? I'm actually leaning more towards him being the final villain, but I can't just make up my damn mind until some more things are revealed. I do know however that Tobidara will succeed in bringing forth the cataclysm upon the world that is prophesized, however what that means is unclear at the moment as it could mean that the jyubi will be unleashed for sure, whether he has full control of it or not at that time remains to be seen. Yes he is darkness, and that darkness is what will consume him as well, as he battles for control of the jyubi's chakra. And he isn't the only darkness in the manga, there's a greater more powerful version of him risiing through the ranks, Uchiha Sasuke.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 09-22-2010 at 12:52 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  8. #28
    Bosnias Badass AmarSa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    710
    Haha RS that's scary...to compare Madara with the Illuminati, lol.
    But now that you say it, it even looks freakin' similar O.o

  9. #29
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    My point is, the sage wouldn't have been manipulated if he was really determined. Nagato did good (ended well) but he has a certain dirt on his record due to Madara's manipulation.

    On a scoring basis, Nagato's got some points off before he could have been the perfect sage.

  10. #30
    バカにつける薬はないわね Diesuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    159
    Does anyone suspect an interjection of the sasuke variety?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •