Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 511 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Do NOT post fake spoilers, if you already know they're fake.
    • Along with the spoiler, ALWAYS add the source of it with a link and also whether it's confirmed or not.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Naruto 511 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Source: Mangahelpers
    Verifcation: Confirmed

My notes: Lmfao!!

Pics

This week's chapter[511] is part of Jump 43-not 42

In jump 45 a oneshot by Kishi will be published[a baseball oneshot].Either it's about that or Naruto will take a break in issue 44 returning in 45 along with that oneshot.One of those messages

Nagato is retrieved via Madara's space-time ninjutsu. Kabuto arrives just as Madara is putting on a new mask.

"You've gotten a nice pair of eyes, haven't you?"

"... They were mine to begin with"

Zetsu gets hold of the scroll from Kisame. Mdara "I'm off to get the Kyuubi"
    In his right hand he is holding something that looks like the bashou (a kind of fiber) fan used by the sennin.

Konan: In short, even though the board stays red, if that person is not inside the hideout, it means that he's been abducted by the enemy or something

Konan: If it's white but he's been inside all along, it could mean that there is a possibility that the enemy has transformed into him... We can suss that out right away, right?

Jiraiya: That's right... You did well to understand that, Konan... Unlike Yahiko

Yahiko: I got that too!!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

wtf, POW, I f**kin cracked up looking at Tobi's new mask. LMFAO.

you know, I'm gonna love this chapter, seems funny. What's with the teddy bear suits?

As usual it looks like I'm gonna have to wait for RS to explain this shit to me... I thought this manga was for 12 year olds.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Secret frog training suits that increase your power way up!

lol j/k Its probably just for shits and giggles....mission accomplished!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    As usual it looks like I'm gonna have to wait for RS to explain this shit to me... I thought this manga was for 12 year olds.
    LOL, well you see, what happens is......................

Actually after reading the script and looking at the pics up close, it seems it's Jiraiya, Nagato, Konan, Yahiko in those suits. He's teaching them something. More Jiraiya and the Rain team flashbacks are pure win in my book.

Kabuto knows Tobidara gained the rinnegan, and zetsu got Kisame's scroll, and Tobidara is gonna go after Naruto himself, that means he'll send Kabuto to get the hachibi, or he'll try to kill them both himself now that he has power. Can't wait to see what he does. Wait, did he implant the rinnegan already, or is he just going to go after Naruto without the rinnegan powers. Gonna have to read the full script for the timeline, cause I think the rinnegan transplant should leave him vulnerable for few days much like Sasuke's new Mangekyou transplant. And who the hell is gonna do the surgery on Tobidara?

I like the new mask, our final villain's goofy side is back. Can't live as long as he has, and not have a sense of humor.

And it seems these are Konan's death flashbacks, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I don't want her to die. Plz Kishi, plz no. Let her survive somehow. But I predict some very emotional stuff, gonna love it.

Chapter seems to have some lighthearted stuff, more preparations for war between kabuto and Tobidara, and konan's flashbacks, couldn't have asked for more.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    LOL, well you see, what happens is......................

Actually after reading the script and looking at the pics up close, it seems it's Jiraiya, Nagato, Konan, Yahiko in those suits. He's teaching them something. More Jiraiya and the Rain team flashbacks are pure win in my book.

Kabuto knows Tobidara gained the rinnegan, and zetsu got Kisame's scroll, and Tobidara is gonna go after Naruto himself, that means he'll send Kabuto to get the hachibi, or he'll try to kill them both himself now that he has power. Can't wait to see what he does. Wait, did he implant the rinnegan already, or is he just going to go after Naruto without the rinnegan powers. Gonna have to read the full script for the timeline, cause I think the rinnegan transplant should leave him vulnerable for few days much like Sasuke's new Mangekyou transplant. And who the hell is gonna do the surgery on Tobidara?

I like the new mask, our final villain's goofy side is back. Can't live as long as he has, and not have a sense of humor.

And it seems these are Konan's death flashbacks, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I don't want her to die. Plz Kishi, plz no. Let her survive somehow. But I predict some very emotional stuff, gonna love it.

Chapter seems to have some lighthearted stuff, more preparations for war between kabuto and Tobidara, and konan's flashbacks, couldn't have asked for more.
    the new mask has 2 eye holes in it, so it is probably safe for us to assume that Madara has already implanted the rinnegan, and he now has 2 rinnegans.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Sharinnegan mask! Tobi has style~ lol!

Edit :

It's almost the Juubi's eye (except for the number of tomoes).

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    the new mask has 2 eye holes in it, so it is probably safe for us to assume that Madara has already implanted the rinnegan, and he now has 2 rinnegans.
    your right, the tomoes are the eyeholes. Damn that mask looks badass. He probably did implant the rinnegan already, and we're probably seeing things few days aftewards, cause the mask has the rinnegan lines, representing the newly acquired rinnegan and his uchiha heritage.

Seriously, Kishi came up with a cool design for the mask, I think out of all his masks, this is my favorite. So you know, that 3rd tomoe (or the hole in the middle) on the top is where he's going to open his 3rd eye of destruction, LMFAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Sharinnegan mask! Tobi has style~ lol!

Edit :

It's almost the Juubi's eye (except for the number of tomoes).
    He sure does. And the fact that he's still using his mask means that his identity is still in question. Arrgh, he really seems like Izuna more and more you think about it, izuna and madara worked together on the plan to steal hashirama's powers, maybe.