Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    not being able to skip past shitty movies with bad dialogue and boring exposition.

LOL AMIRITE FINAL FANTASY X?

Totally depends on what type of game it is. If it's a RPG, the story and the combat system is really important. A fighting game? Meh, they are pretty much all the same. The camera, sounds and graphics decide what's the best one there. Racing games? Graphics, controllers. Sometimes sound. Shooting games? Controls, multiplayer.

Oh, and all multiplayer games need a mode where you can play against each other. Way more fun.

I think a beat 'em up has to have a good combat system like soul calliber 3 with its guard impacts and frame inputs its a lot more forgiving than tekken 5, which makes it the better of the two in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    Not being able to kill things, most often i see the simplest route as killing x to solve the problem. Also, i hate it when they force make you lose a battle even if your character can win. Example in KOTOR first fight with Malak where Bastilia jumps in and saves you. My Character could take him any day yet i am forced to lose.
    Yeah or when you fight the enemy, they're uber strong, but when they go to your side, they lose half their strength.

ex. FFIX beatrix. WTF?! Fighting against her wasn't about winning, it was about staying alive for preset rounds because she had unlimited HP and her thunder slash killed a person with 1 hit, and her shock attack took everyone down to 1HP. But when YOU'RE controlling her, she has like..whatever HP the levels of your characters have so the first time I used her she had like 2500HP and her attacks suddenly stopped doing like 6000dmg.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

kai205
    Games like Resident Evil, were you go through a long rout but then it turns out that there was an easier way but you could'nt get to it because you needed to go through the rout. Or when there is a big boss that joins you but is wayyyyyyy weaker than he was when you fought against him/her.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Hmm..

Easy to kill enemies, so friggin' annoying, especially if you've played through once already and find that they still do the same crap.

On a side note I also don't enjoy it when in a particular RPG I manage to waste all my time completing every little thing in the game only to have the memory card erased by spiteful people...

Anyways there also happens to be that irritating thing where if you do something wrong and you can't undo it you have to reset the game and do it all over again.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by kai205 View Post
    Games like Resident Evil, were you go through a long rout but then it turns out that there was an easier way but you could'nt get to it because you needed to go through the rout. Or when there is a big boss that joins you but is wayyyyyyy weaker than he was when you fought against him/her.
    Which Resident Evil is this?

if u sucks the game sucks..,

--
    don't worry be puppy..,

Quote Originally Posted by chadlie View Post
    if u sucks the game sucks..,
    What does that mean? Are you saying that if you don't have good gaming skills, then the game will suck? If so, that's not true because even if you stink, you can still have fun playing the game.

On topic, I agree with most everything that's been said, but instead of repeating, I'll throw in something different:

I hate when you can't destroy things in the area. For example, when there are all sorts of buildings or pillars or rocks or whatever, and they don't serve any purpose, but you can't do anything to them. You can hit them all you want, but they never break or fall apart. It's even worse when the objects actually impede your movement.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

the story, gameplay, graphic, camera.. and the length of the game.. if any or most of them are bad then it not that great... an a waste of money...in buying an game that doesn't reflect the reviews or the promo.. demo..