Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Frustrating minigames you have to complete to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Frustrating minigames you have to complete to move on.

I agree, with games like golden sun. Its a good game, but the puzzles are quite annoying.
    usually i'll play a game just to see how its story progresses. but with rpg games, the only think i dont like is with some rpg games, during monster encounters there is no way to escape or run away you have to fight it first.

Initiate
    "Protect X from Y" all the while X is not even putting the tiniest effort of avoiding an early death.....

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    bad gameplay, bad camera bad planned scenes (above me for example)

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

For it it'd be load screens. Some games do them better than others, like some show character art while the next scene/level is loading. But when all you got is a black screen with a little loading icon in the corner, it gets really annoying really fast. Especially when it takes a minute or more to load whatever comes next. It makes me wish that cardridge systems would come back since there'd be no load screens.

RPG's that have a set story and no variation and only 1 ending. I actually enjoyed FFX-2 because there were multiple paths you could take and more than 1 ending. I even enjoyed some of the side stories like the sabotage of Machina on the Mihen Highroad story. If you do it just right so that the prophet guy is the culprit it plays out like an episode of Scooby Doo. Heck the guy even has Shaggy's voice. Star Ocean: Till The End of time was also a good game, there wasn't quite as much variation in the story that I'd like. But there was plenty of alternate endings.

Lack of a world map kinda buggs me too. I mean in Final Fantasy games up till FFX there was usually a world map that you could explore and find hidden stuff and the only things in your way would be mountains and oceans, everywhere else was fair game. Now its like the games are big dungeons in that all your doing is going from one screen to the next and there's usually not much to explore.

I would have to say both bad gameplay and bad storyline, but even if a game is only missing one of those things I just don't want to play it because there is no point.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    bad camera,story, gameplay and sound

Well most games I buy have a good story, that's the reason I buy them. I mostly play japanese RPG's, to bad not all are translated here. Big fan of Square Enix. So only problem I have are very annoying minigames or something to continue, and stupid camera problems.

I hate games with short storys. I bought me games and finished in 2-6 hours. 60 Euro for nothing

The first game that can't be finished that fast is Oblivion and Gta4 for Xbox

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post
    I hate games with short storys. I bought me games and finished in 2-6 hours. 60 Euro for nothing

The first game that can't be finished that fast is Oblivion and Gta4 for Xbox
    I 100% percent agree with you on that. If I'm going to pay for a game I want it to at least have decent longevity. Who honestly wants to pay that much for only 6 hours of gameplay?

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList