View Poll Results: How was this episode?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Straight out of the manga! Can't get any better then this!

4 26.67%
  • Giganto Rifle! Say's it all.

7 46.67%
  • Was good until for the extra long recap.

3 20.00%
  • Meh. I seen better.

1 6.67%
  • Hell no! What the hell Ivanko's Hair got blown off?!

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    cool episode cant wait to see wb getting in the battle.

IDK i do not agree but still i would be ok if they did cover page filler even though when they did the ratings did a dive i think
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I find the fighting scenes tend to be made a little two quick and they need to show a little more detail to some attacks

In this epissode did anyone find it necessary for luffy to use gear 2nd to escape from hina?? I find It a little dissapointing in dat i think he could have just jump away in that time normally but its just my opinion
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

well he did that in the manga so....
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am not a fan of the filler battles but fake filler battles are more rediculous they need to end the chapter the same spot as the 2nd chapter which makes sense, but I wouldnt have mind if they extended the view of the battle field instead. Show other fights going on rather then having Luffys fight fake battles. I wouldnt even mind if they did it DBZ style and extended the fights

I cant stand the recaps more then anything they are supposed to be summaries but this one seemed to go through the entire last chapter.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Finally watched it, it was a pretty awesome episode. Ace trying to push Luffy away, telling him to turn back in order to ensure Luffy doesn't get killed either, and Luffy's resolve to keep continuing to fight to save his brother even if it means death, that was a touching moment.

I love it when others say, Luffy is talking on even terms with Whitebeard, makes you feel good. Whitebeard after being notified of Ace's execution plans changing, he's about to make his move.

Every1 finding out the truth about Luffy being Dragon's son was quite a powerful moment, altho not as shocking to them as it was when they heard Ace was the son of Gol D Roger. Ace and Luffy both have some powerful lineages.

Can't wait to see the next episode, some heavy battles are coming up, with whitebeard and akainu joining the fray.

Overall, enjoyed the episode, didn't really mind the filler fights, they were very short. The highlight of the episode was definitely Luffy's declaration to Ace that he'll try to save him at all costs even death.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto