View Poll Results: How was this episode?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Straight out of the manga! Can't get any better then this!

4 26.67%
  • Giganto Rifle! Say's it all.

7 46.67%
  • Was good until for the extra long recap.

3 20.00%
  • Meh. I seen better.

1 6.67%
  • Hell no! What the hell Ivanko's Hair got blown off?!

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ahh, nicely done, much better, you got two streaming links, one preview, and 360p torrent, hopefullly 720p later.

gonna watch it now, thanks.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Ahh, nicely done, much better, you got two streaming links, one preview, and 360p torrent, hopefullly 720p later.

gonna watch it now, thanks.
    Thanks, well that's what I'll be posting ofcourse the 720p once it comes out later during the week.

Yo I scanned these 4 pages from my Shonen magazine, it's a quick summary from the beginning of One Piece to Impel down. Hopefully they uploaded at the same size I had them, so you should be able to read them clearly without zooming in unless this it randomly just doesn't show the picture like it been doing for the pass week......

page 1
    Spoiler!

page 2
    Spoiler!

page 3
    Spoiler!

page 4
    Spoiler!

yeah i have seen this and it is cool thanks for posting it man good job but y did u post it here did u mean to post it in the chapter thread ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What an awesome episode.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah i have seen this and it is cool thanks for posting it man good job but y did u post it here did u mean to post it in the chapter thread ?
    Naw just Roku only started reading OP from Impel down, and before that is like what 525 chapters. It's quick easy way to catch up without having to read all 525 chapters. Of course miss the detailed info but not like he goes in depth with OP just enjoys it like other mangas that aren't Bleach. He's a bleachtard of course.

OH my bad yeah i am getting ready to order the first 23 chapters that way in orders over 25 buck i get free super saver shipping LOL but im thinking about just taking the hit and ordering all the volumes i dont have yet not sure though lol back on topic i
    i still did not like all the filler i mean with out that we would be past WB getting stabbed by now
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

great episode but it has me wondering what aokiji is doing hmmmmm haven't seen him in a while
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

we all ready know what he is doing
    he is chillin like a villein LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it's better that we get the filler in little bits and pieces showing just a bit of extra fighting than moving way too fast and saying...well now that I have to go train for 2.5 yrs before Akatsuki comes for me...we should put 2.5 ACTUAL years of filler in the mix...not mentioning any ninja anime in particular...just saying...

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

Yeah that's why I don't mind the fillers and the long recaps at times. Just means less major fillers in the long run. Although One Piece fillers(with the crew) tend to be enjoyable because of the comedy.