View Poll Results: How was this episode?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Straight out of the manga! Can't get any better then this!

4 26.67%
  • Giganto Rifle! Say's it all.

7 46.67%
  • Was good until for the extra long recap.

3 20.00%
  • Meh. I seen better.

1 6.67%
  • Hell no! What the hell Ivanko's Hair got blown off?!

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece I'll Save You Even if I Die - The Battle of Luffy vs. the Navy begins.

EPISODE 467

Title: ''I'll Save You Even if I Die - The Battle of Luffy vs. the Navy Begins''
    Chapters Covered: 558
    New Characters: None
    Animation Director: Atsuko Kawamura (****)
    Time: 8:30PM EST
    Editing: Give me a few minutes please. Raw Button works now(You will get Japanese commercials), subbed should be coming out as early as 9pm Eastern and as late as 10 pm eastern on Funimation. I will put 2 more streams for those who can't use Funimation.Next 25-45 minutes I'll post WatchOP and AnimeReady's stream link.

Last Edit: Well only missing the 720p FuniSubTorrent, by the way for anyone new just keep refreshing the first page I keep updating the post. Everything doesn't just come out at the same time. Torrents rarely come out on the first day, usually later during the week. This is the current and fastest way I can bring it up starting from the Raw(fujitv) > Preview > Funimation > WatchOP > everything else just depends. Again just keep refreshing the page to see the first post's updates, I don't add a poll until I'd watch the episode or until Raymond makes a comment I could use for the bottom one! So check later to vote!
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-21-2010 at 10:00 PM.

Thanks.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Funanimation's blocking my Country's IP, lol.

I'll wait for the WatchOP one, thanks though.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Hey FenixMarco why don't you post links of different hosts like Mu, rs, mf, etc with torrents?

a filler and a flash back SIGH but it was not a bad episode
    http://www.onepieceofficial.com/videos.aspx?v=6272
    one piece official is up now
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

if u can't watch funanimations like me

http://www.watchop.com/watch/626-one...nglish-subbed/

Damm the war is sure progressing faster then i imegent and about the anoucment of luffy's father i tought it woulth be more epic like in the manga
    Last edited by Tunder Luffy; 09-19-2010 at 02:59 AM.

@ Those above, read the first post I edit it every 15 minutes or so from the moment the RAW comes out. Just post your thoughts on the episode. And here are mine.

Damn man every new episode just gets even better than the last, although I didn't like the 6-8 minute long recap it kept the fillers to a minimum. Jango and Fullbody guess was just a gag they still got kicked by Hina, who by the way was shown great can't wait to see the 720p version.Like showing Akainu lurking in the shadows already starting the problematic situation with Squadro, who by the way gave the mean as look. This part in the manga was real good in the manga and the anime just kicked it up a notched. Luffy raising the fight spirit with the offensive side was shown great, his Gear 3rd attack was awesome they used the same editing and graphics as his finishing blow in the One Piece: Strong World Film. Haven't been this entertained by the One Piece anime for a while was almost like when Goku turned SSJ3 straight up badass.And Buggy had me rolling commenting on Luffy's stupidity, the most famous rookie talking casually to the world's strongest man, with out any fear. Now what I'm looking forward to is when Whitebeard finally starts pouncing through the marines.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-19-2010 at 04:03 AM.

yeah it was ok but still to much filler for my liking although there was not to much there i still did not like the lame jungo full body filler fight and the recap SIGH also its obvious some one does not read the manga LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I kinda agree with the fullbody and jango part, I wanted to see them gets there a**s beat by Luffy, but otherwise I loved it like always
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Epic chapter, I love the fillers although I'm not really a fun of fillers but this ones are really great. Hina's awesome.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143