Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    yeah, the manga and anime are really different. but the anime was planned to have a completely different plot and ending from the manga. and i hope the manga doesnt end the same way the anime did >.<

I pray that the Manga ends differently, the movie had me tearing, I wanted a romance! :[!

The manga will definitely end differently, why would they end it the same way?

i love the manga much better story line
    Aim: Frostfox87
    Current mood: Bored

The manga is much more interesting in my opinion. Manga Pride scares me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    I think that, with this, it's like this. He needs to get people who have attempted human transmutation before. No idea what's going to happen though, if they are the ones he needs to transmute the country or what.
    i think you're on to something. well this is my theory: father is gonna transmutate everyone except for the sacrifices (ed, al, izuma and Hohenheim) into the philosopher's stone, then he'll make ed, al, izuma and hohenheim do a transmutation on him. if you think of it it sort of makes sense. since the four have done human transmutations already they've all seen the gate of truth so they'll know how to get there and i think that father intentions. he probably wants to learn the truth about alchemy so his only way is to have the four of them transmutate him to the gate. proof of this is the way the homunculi gluttony and pride are similarly fashioned to the gate. so those were probably failures by father's in his attempt to create an artificial gate.
    Last edited by iron_maiden; 07-18-2007 at 06:28 PM.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

i think Father's human sacrifices are the ones to transmute Amestris into whatever he wants...i can't remember right now, i should reread FMA sometime soon. but was is a philosophers stone Father wanted? b/c he poops those out from his forehead if i remember correctly. um, did he want to create a perfect PS from the people of Amestris? okay, now i am confusing myself. -_-;

I don't think Father's using Ed, Al, Izuma, Hohenheim, and the last person (unknown) to make a philosopher's stone. Maybe he's trying to make a homoculus that's connected to the real gate since they all saw the gate before. Gluttony was suppose to be, but he's a failed experiment that lead to a fake gate. Since Father haven't made another Gluttony yet, maybe he's about to make another Gluttony with the 5 people. Now I'm a bit confused about what I just said... :ahhhhh

The manga will probably/most likely have a different ending then the anime. Remember that there is still a long way to go until the Fullmetal Alchemist manga ends. the story hasn't gotten to the point yet.

Wow, homonculus connected to the real gate is a good idea.