Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Fullmetal Alchemist Fullmetal Alchemist ~ Hiromu Arakawa

Anyone read this manga? For the people who don't know the difference between the manga and anime, here are some of them. Spoiler warning.

The FMA anime, half way through, is where they completely change from the manga, pretty much, but before that just subtle differences, and the order of events happening. The anime has different homunculus than the manga. The homonculus are like this..

Greed=that same devils nest, ultimate shield. They both die in anime and manga, but in manga a new greed is born, some prince from Xing comes and turns into the new greed.
    Lust=the same as manga one, but she dies in the manga and I think she dies in anime too, cant remember.
    Pride = in the anime Pride is the fuhrer, king bradley. in the manga, Pride is the original homonculus, King Bradley's son, the little kid. He's freaky.
    Envy = the same in both
    Gluttony = the same in both
    Wrath = in the anime, wrath is al and ed's teacher's son. In the manga, wrath is king bradley.
    Sloth = in the anime, sloth is ed and al's mom. in the manga, sloth is some mysterious, HUGE homonculous, really fat and large and strong.

-----

The manga is still going, the anime is over. IMO the manga is much better, and it's still going in the monthly shonen jump.

i agree HUGELY!! i became an FMA fan by the anime...i read the manga afterwards and was dissapointed...i would have LOVED to see the manga fully played out, not cut in half like it did...and Lust did get killed in the anime by...i think it was Wrath...then Wrath merged himself with Sloth...but Sloth died by Ed...i'm saddened to say i don't know if i am caught up with the manga >.< heck i don't even know what chapter its on >.<
    Sometimes the truth can be cruel, and there are no happy endings
    What can go wrong will go wrong

It's on chapter 73, 73 just came out recently. I would start the manga all over again, you'll like it if you're a fan of the anime.

i'm a big fma fan. when i saw the anime i was amazed because it was so different from the other animes i had seen. but when i read the manga i was shocked cuz there were so much differences between the manga and anime. but i still love fma.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

i LOVE fma manga!! it's my favorite (right next to D gray-man). I read the Manga first, wanted more, saw all the anime, was a bit disappointed, and kept on going with the manga. don't get me wrong, FMA anime is good: but compared to the manga, the manga owns IMO.

Yea, my opinion is the same as yours, manga is way better than the anime, and it's also one of my favorites. I liked the anime's movie, though. They did a good job on the FMA anime series.

I think that, with this, it's like this. He needs to get people who have attempted human transmutation before. No idea what's going to happen though, if they are the ones he needs to transmute the country or what.

yeah, the manga and anime are really different. but the anime was planned to have a completely different plot and ending from the manga. and i hope the manga doesnt end the same way the anime did >.<

I pray that the Manga ends differently, the movie had me tearing, I wanted a romance! :[!

Quote Originally Posted by omgshoes View Post
    and i hope the manga doesnt end the same way the anime did >.<
    it better not. i would hate it for ed and winry to be separated

Quote Originally Posted by martia View Post
    it better not. i would hate it for ed and winry to be separated
    Ed and Winry make a good couple in a way.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow