Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    it isn't necessary to put spoilers but i just felt like doing it

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

haha,
    Spoiler!

Just kidding

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    more fma, at last..

always good to see more ed.(and short jokes) but come on, no red coat equals perfect disguise?? those are dumb soldiers.
    i must say that i really like seeing al and hohenheim together without ed around, i just like the way they get along and how similar their personalities are. and now i'm very curious about what exactly "that day" is.

loved bradley vs greed, though i wished it had last longer. the part where it looks like bradley cuts greed's head off, but it's really his sword breaking was sick. and damn, pride looked like he really had to restrain himself from jumping in.

and such a great ending, Lin's back!!!!!(and hungry of course)

I was worried that Ling wouldn't return for a while, I'm really glad he returned, he's so funny.

I love Ed's expressions when that big guy carries him (I dunno what his name is) it's just so....Ed XP and the way he transmuted that car. LOL, I laughed so hard XD

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Very interesting chapter, I can't wait to see what happens once Ed really does find Al and then finds his father with him. IT will hit the fan! Plus I love how much Al just accepted what his father told him without question
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

it's not like he blindly questioned it, it was that his father hasnt changed since he could remember him and that, well he's an empty set of armor, being a ps isnt too much of a step from that. all and all i loved the chapter, i'm glad we got to see a real greed like performance, hopefully he will be a bit more like ling and old greed personality mixed
    Just think of me as your local Special Olympics announcer. http://www.mangashare.com/forums/ima...ine=1204054089
    Your Current Signature Picture i talk a lot and your retarded.

Yeah more Ling and more original greed is defenetly something good I just hope Ling is able to use the powers without chaging into new greed.
    p.s. Can Ling use Greed's power.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

well i think this issue showed that new greed has been replaced by old greed. which seems to be the reason why ling has control now. maybe before it was like greed was whole, but now it's like he's mixing with ling
    Just think of me as your local Special Olympics announcer. http://www.mangashare.com/forums/ima...ine=1204054089
    Your Current Signature Picture i talk a lot and your retarded.

Excellent chapter! (82) Finally we see the REAL Ling back (about time imo). Can't wait for Ed to catch up with Al, etc as we need some decent action scenes as we have been starved of them for a while.

Chapter 83! Pretty cool. Looks like they're finished setting up for the next big plot event. Can't wait to see next chapter. Makes me sad that it only comes out once a month x.x