Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    well, i ddnt watch the whole anime but i read the manga, its amazing
    although i jst reached the 80th ch, and in the last 3 chapters there was no sign of Ed, well, i cant wait till i read the new chapter =D

Initiate
    I watched the entire series in September (after having watched most of the second half on television when it had been airing) and I really did enjoy it, though the ending disappointed me only in that Winry was left alone (well, I wouldn't have minded some other things being different, but they were at least tolerable).

At the time I knew about the manga, but I figured it was similar and I'd wait to read it. Since around that time I started getting highly involved with so many other manga online and finally early this week I found out that the FMA manga was still ongoing. First thought was, "At least there's hope for the ending." Heh, oddly enough, having a possible different outcome just made me realize how much I was disatisfied with the anime ending XP

So I read it all and finished a couple days ago and I'm definitely on an FMA high after reading so much, but I'm also so happy with the storyline so far. Sooooo different O.o But so much more awesome too

I still do like the anime, and I'm impressed with how well the writers took an orginial story and made it their own with their own conclusion. With all the different manga adaptations out there, I've been continuously frustrated with the lack of imagination on the part of the anime wirters. If they lack enough story to transform into an episode, they tend to follow along with cliches, fan service, and other stuff that drags down the overall quality of the show. The fma anime on the otherhand started highly based on the manga, but there's so much rearrangement of scenes and tweaking in the story that it feels like it's its own story from start to finish, literally: "based on the manga" not "animated version of the manga that if you've read it, you know everything that'll happen in each ep."

Heh, oddly enough to add to this, I did always notice the distinct different characteristics of the writing between what the anime used of the manga and what it came up with itself. I always thought 'wow it turns into an almost-tragedy from something that was high on comedy'. Now I know why ^^;

Anyways, I guess I'd recommend anyone to watch the anime first and then read the manga. I could see people being disappointed with the anime if they were expecting a lot of stuff from the manga, so that's why I recommend watching first. It's a good series on its own, and I think it would be easier to separate the manga from the anime rather than the anime from the manga.

K, 'nough babbling. I want more Ed Dx He needs to come back next month! And it also feels like it's reaching the climax of the manga, so I'm hoping it finishes in the next two or three (hopefully two though <.<) years =D

well, if u recommend so....
    then i guess i'll start downloading the episods and watch em in the next comin days, though i'll start the new semester in tomorrow,,
    well i think i'll fail and its all ur fault XD (jst kiddin)
    anyhow, enough sillyness and thnx for ur long essay ^^

SO back to the manga discussion, what do you think is going to happen now that Al has met back up with his father?
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

I guess it would have been worse if Ed was the one to meet him. Though I really do wonder how Al will react, since he hasn't seen him since he left them. Ed was, after all, the only one who met him in Resembool(don't know how it's spelled).

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Does Binktopia scanlate FMA? Or is it another group?

The only guys i know of are Franky-House. But it seems there are some issues between them and several other scanlation teams, so it maybe a while before we see their scans on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

the new chapter is out. you can get it on the mangashare main page. i just have one thing to say
    Spoiler!
    pretty good chapter.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Spoiler!

Is it necessary with a spoiler for this?

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Why is everything in spoilers? I thought this was a manga discussion board
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!