Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinny View Post
    The anime is supposed to be really popular, in Japan I think. It has been on top 10 of most successful(or something like that). I don't remember exactly, but I read it somewhere, probably a magazine.
    At one point it was voted the #1 anime in Japan. It was EXTREMELY popular in Japan. The series won the Animage Anime Grand Prix prize in 2003. In September 2005, the anime was voted #1 most popular anime of all time in Japan in a TV Asahi web poll,[1] and was #1 again in 2006.[2] In 2005, Anime Insider named it "Series of The Year.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

I just finished reading the manga from the beginning, and having watched the anime a few years ago, I gotta say I really do like the manga version better. It's a pity that it's monthly and so the story likely won't be finished for a while, but maybe when the manga ends someone will make an anime out of the real story. Anime was still pretty good though.

I was so dissapointed by the ending of the FMA anime that I decided to look for the manga to see if that's how it really went down.

Little did I know that the ENTIRE STORY for the most part is COMPLETELY different. And let me just say that I'm loving every moment of it.

So good, so good.

Edward Elric has a laser in his pants, and he's saving it for father. Can't believe Envy got pwned all of a sudden, brilliant!

"Three months and no Ed, makes Trinny a grumpy girl"

Ed hasn't been in the two last chapters, I'm so annoyed. I really want to know what happened to him.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Oi, I gots a question. I own volumes 1 to 7 of Fullmetal Alchemist and so far the manga's story's pretty much the same as the anime's, for as far as I know. This is correct right? It's been a while since I've seen the anime. And in which volume does the story actually change?

No, Mass Zero the anime and manga go their separate ways about the time of Lust confronting Marcoh. Since i don't know how much of anime you've watched i won't spoil it for you, but needless to say the two tales go off in very different directions
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    I was so dissapointed by the ending of the FMA anime that I decided to look for the manga to see if that's how it really went down.

Little did I know that the ENTIRE STORY for the most part is COMPLETELY different. And let me just say that I'm loving every moment of it.

So good, so good.
    Yeah, the ending was so awkward and weird that I figured it had been a part of the original manga, which fortunately I was wrong about. I guess they were struggling to come up with a good ending, but the idea they went with is pretty stupid. That crazy woman didn't make a good main villain at all, and Ed ending up in England during WW2 was just random.

Wow you guys make me wanna read the manga lol.

You should, it's really great

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/