Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Possible Cleaner for hire Artcore's Avatar
    Texas, making other states jealous since 1845
    theres not a definite line. they follow a similar storyline for a while, but its never exactly the same. If youre looking for a point to pick up at then try around chapter 15-ish. thats where it starts to really dive off.

SotW Record:
    1st: 1 - 2nd: 1 - 3rd: 2
    Entries: 5

I man I must say that new chapter was amazing. Completely blew away what I thought was going to happen! But now they have me wanting more and more Van Hohenheim!! Just what war is he declaring?
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    I man I must say that new chapter was amazing. Completely blew away what I thought was going to happen! But now they have me wanting more and more Van Hohenheim!! Just what war is he declaring?
    he's declaring war against father and the homunculus. he had a chance to stop father when father gave him immortality but failed to do so. now he intends on correcting his wrong by stopping father's plan to recreate another philosophers stone.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Initiate
    I cant find the chapters on the site D:!

I completely agree. FMA anime is one of my least favorite anime compared to the manga. Anime took out so many main charactors (Father, Pride, the people from the east, etc) and some parts of anime really made no sense. I feel bad for people who only saw the anime. They really should read the manga. Its so much better

I disagree, I think the anime was amazing and always will. I do like the manga better... but the anime was still amazing and if you can't admit to that then you really aren't a FMA fan. He tried dragging it out to stick with the manga, but since it comes out only once a month it was just to hard to he had to change paths. I like what the writer did and I stick by his decision.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Fullmetal Alchemist

I like both, but I prefer the manga. The humor in the manga is unbeatable. The anime is much sadder, much because of the ending. and the movie didn't make it any better.
    The anime is still great though.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    Both are great!! As in, they have different endings.. You know what I mean..? I'm not making sense.. Read my signature. *points down*

The anime is supposed to be really popular, in Japan I think. It has been on top 10 of most successful(or something like that). I don't remember exactly, but I read it somewhere, probably a magazine.

Though I think it's a little sad that it has ended, I don't know if would have been equally good if there were more episodes (dragging things to far is a bad habit for both movie and series makers).

But I still don't like the ending. It's good, even though I don't like it, and that's the worst part.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

yea the ending was utter crap. at least the movie conquerer of shambala made up for the shitty ending.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA