Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,305
    If the Sage of 6 paths is merely a combination of both the Uchiha and Senju bloodlines, then how would the Uzumaki line fit into that? As we have seen, the Uzumaki clan possessed both long life and an affinity for controling the bijuu. Both of those traits seem tied into the Rikudou bloodline. Yet, if the Senju are the only decendents of the younger brother and the Uchiha are the only decendants of the elder brother, why do the Uzumaki possess those traits? Nagato being an Uzumaki is significant, but to what degree, why was he chosen and or how did he obtain the Rinnegan? Even if Madara did awaken it himself and give it to Nagato, he must have had a good reason for choosing Nagato, an Uzumaki specifically.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,922
    It wasn't really said that Nagato is an Uzumaki ;P. It only said that he had a trait of the Uzumaki clan. You could say that Yamato's/Tenzou's mokuton is a trait of the senju ;P.

    Though I said that, I really doubt the he isn't an Uzumaki, because it would be to much of a pain to add 2 powers when you can only add one ;P.

  3. #33
    Senior Member rinnebadass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Porto, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    If the Sage of 6 paths is merely a combination of both the Uchiha and Senju bloodlines, then how would the Uzumaki line fit into that? As we have seen, the Uzumaki clan possessed both long life and an affinity for controling the bijuu. Both of those traits seem tied into the Rikudou bloodline. Yet, if the Senju are the only decendents of the younger brother and the Uchiha are the only decendants of the elder brother, why do the Uzumaki possess those traits? Nagato being an Uzumaki is significant, but to what degree, why was he chosen and or how did he obtain the Rinnegan? Even if Madara did awaken it himself and give it to Nagato, he must have had a good reason for choosing Nagato, an Uzumaki specifically.
    both clans are relatives, both came from younger brother. simply as that.. somehow it looks like the senju have become lots of smaller clans (sarutubi, uzumaki, namikaze, etc etc).

    if madara did that (i dont believe that he give it that way) i can find good reasons. nagato was the last uzumaki..in a land of chaos..so it was much almost certain that he would become an easy person to manipulate, unlike someone that was born with all confort and had a good life.

    and sage of 6paths isnt MERELY a combination between those clans. madara is (if he told the truth), and he is very far from becoming powerful as a crippled nagato or rikodou.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    both clans are relatives, both came from younger brother. simply as that.. somehow it looks like the senju have become lots of smaller clans (sarutubi, uzumaki, namikaze, etc etc).

    if madara did that (i dont believe that he give it that way) i can find good reasons. nagato was the last uzumaki..in a land of chaos..so it was much almost certain that he would become an easy person to manipulate, unlike someone that was born with all confort and had a good life.

    and sage of 6paths isnt MERELY a combination between those clans. madara is (if he told the truth), and he is very far from becoming powerful as a crippled nagato or rikodou.
    That doesn't exactly clear up the issue though, which is my point. Madara claims that he became the next sage of six paths by combining the bloodlines, but there is clearly a substantial difference between him and the Rikudou at this point in time. The same can also be said of Nagato. My point is that while Madara has reunited the bloodlines of Senju and Uchiha he has not yet achieved what the original Rikudou possessed.

    Nagato by the same token, while stated to be a Sage of 6 Paths and possessor of the Rinnegan doesn't seem to have been anywhere near the level of the original Sage based on what has been said about him. With these concepts in mind, my question moves futher to the concept of what is necessary to reach that level? The eye that is shown on both the Juubi and the Eternal Mangekyou again makes an appearance in this chapter. From what I could tell this eye seems to be the true/ultimate form of the Rinnegan, resembling a triple sharingan. If that was what the original Rikudou possessed what are the differences between that and the Rinnegan Nagato possessed and how can that be obtained? I believe this has to do with the fracturing of the bloodlines, neither Madara nor Nagato had the full blood of the Sage and thus were unable to complete the Rinnegan and achieve its final form. I believe Madara is still working towards that goal, that is just a theory though.

  5. #35
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,437
    Quote Originally Posted by MindWanderer View Post
    This is true, and I am aware of it, but that's what I meant by "greater extent". Maybe a complete EMS, grants that power? Who knows.


    We will find out soon enough I suppose.
    If he could do that, why not copy the Rinnegan while he's at it? I mean, we're not even talking about copying a bloodline jutsu like Mokuton, we're talking about copying life force and physical energies.

    I do agree it has something to do with the Sharingan, but it's not "copying", it'd be more like absorbing (like what Madara does with his dimensional jutsu, and what Oro does with his dimensional jutsu).

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    71
    Just get ready for the Sharinnegan!

  7. #37
    Senior Member rinnebadass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Porto, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    That doesn't exactly clear up the issue though, which is my point. Madara claims that he became the next sage of six paths by combining the bloodlines, but there is clearly a substantial difference between him and the Rikudou at this point in time. The same can also be said of Nagato. My point is that while Madara has reunited the bloodlines of Senju and Uchiha he has not yet achieved what the original Rikudou possessed.

    Nagato by the same token, while stated to be a Sage of 6 Paths and possessor of the Rinnegan doesn't seem to have been anywhere near the level of the original Sage based on what has been said about him. With these concepts in mind, my question moves futher to the concept of what is necessary to reach that level? The eye that is shown on both the Juubi and the Eternal Mangekyou again makes an appearance in this chapter. From what I could tell this eye seems to be the true/ultimate form of the Rinnegan, resembling a triple sharingan. If that was what the original Rikudou possessed what are the differences between that and the Rinnegan Nagato possessed and how can that be obtained? I believe this has to do with the fracturing of the bloodlines, neither Madara nor Nagato had the full blood of the Sage and thus were unable to complete the Rinnegan and achieve its final form. I believe Madara is still working towards that goal, that is just a theory though.
    if you really think that, go to my thread "look and post only if you can handle it. no homo". then tell me what you are thinking..

    madara achieved the basis to become the sage. this is what i think. about nagato, he only saw a crippled nagato. so we dont know how was his true potencial.

    santz:it has nothing to do with sharingan..it's not a fusion, it's THE rinnegan.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    santz:it has nothing to do with sharingan..it's not a fusion, it's THE rinnegan.
    I know, I just made a name for it. Haha. The tomoed Rinnegan.

  9. #39
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    It's funny though; you said what I've been saying all these time ( gedou mazou being Juubi's body,.. him not literally giving the Rinnegan etc.. ) but we can't agree with eachother on the doujutsu's discussion thread

    - But you already agreed with my theories ( who're basically the same as yours) in the discussion thread, so I'm not gonna say more about this subject, only want to say one thing;

    What is the problem with people, who don't understand about Madara being the second path?

    - Rikudou Sennin was 1.
    - Madara with Hashirama's powers = 2.
    - Nagato as an re-incarnation = 3.
    - Naruto is going to be 4.. simple as that.
    It's a popular theory http://mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18658
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •