Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    can I just ask you guys for a little help?
    can anyone of you, that knows what the hell is kishi talking about draw us what is madara, nagato, hashirama...and to be sure that we will understand(us noobs) please paint it

Thanks
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

^ Rikoudo Sennin, the sage of six paths, was the first incarnation of the rinnegan bloodline. He was the first of the six-paths (Rikoudo)

Madara (and Hashirama) together were the second incarnation of the sage.
    Madara became the second incarnation by himself because he somehow obtained Hashirama's power. [My guess would be the EMS tech.]

Nagato was the third incarnation of the rinnegan bloodline. [Unsure as to how an Uzumaki could do that by themself]

Naruto (with Sasuke's [or Itachi's] help) is in line to be the fourth incarnation of the rinnegan bloodline.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

so my first idea was right
    thanks
    I can now go to sleep
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

Quote Originally Posted by Raf View Post
    so my first idea was right
    thanks
    I can now go to sleep
    the problem was that some people were thinking that madara (sharingan) was the second of six paths.. nagato (rinnegan) the third of six paths.. than byakugan as the fourth of six paths than another kekkei genkai as the fifth of six paths etc.. and this is so wrong lol

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    ^ Rikoudo Sennin, the sage of six paths, was the first incarnation of the rinnegan bloodline. He was the first of the six-paths (Rikoudo)

Madara (and Hashirama) together were the second incarnation of the sage.
    Madara became the second incarnation by himself because he somehow obtained Hashirama's power. [My guess would be the EMS tech.]

Nagato was the third incarnation of the rinnegan bloodline. [Unsure as to how an Uzumaki could do that by themself]

Naruto (with Sasuke's [or Itachi's] help) is in line to be the fourth incarnation of the rinnegan bloodline.
    Well, my take on this, was he simply implied he copied his jutsu's. We all know why they call Kakashi "Copy cat Kakashi/Ninja" So I kinda figured Madara did the same.. to a greater extent?

@ OP: Meh.. I'd rather not over think these things, there's no need. Kishi can switch it up whenever he wants because he has a lot of leg room for modifications.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Where it says that Madara is the second one?

I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by MindWanderer View Post
    Well, my take on this, was he simply implied he copied his jutsu's. We all know why they call Kakashi "Copy cat Kakashi/Ninja" So I kinda figured Madara did the same.. to a greater extent?

@ OP: Meh.. I'd rather not over think these things, there's no need. Kishi can switch it up whenever he wants because he has a lot of leg room for modifications.
    i believe its said in the mange a person cant copy kiekei genkai
    Spoiler!

@o-e-m
    now that you sad that, manga sad that you can not copy a kiekie genkai, but maybe there is a way after all...there where facts that were proven wrong...or at least you can take spiritual power from someone...
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

we have no clue about how he did that. so...

let's wait.. xD

Quote Originally Posted by O-E-M View Post
    i believe its said in the mange a person cant copy kiekei genkai
    This is true, and I am aware of it, but that's what I meant by "greater extent". Maybe a complete EMS, grants that power? Who knows.

We will find out soon enough I suppose.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!