Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    It's funny though; you said what I've been saying all these time ( gedou mazou being Juubi's body,.. him not literally giving the Rinnegan etc.. ) but we can't agree with eachother on the doujutsu's discussion thread

- But you already agreed with my theories ( who're basically the same as yours) in the discussion thread, so I'm not gonna say more about this subject, only want to say one thing;

What is the problem with people, who don't understand about Madara being the second path?

- Rikudou Sennin was 1.
    - Madara with Hashirama's powers = 2.
    - Nagato as an re-incarnation = 3.
    - Naruto is going to be 4.. simple as that.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Byakugan Vs. Rinnegan ByakuganSucka's Avatar
    Naruto is most likely the fourth path. somewhat like the sealing path. Major hints towards that is when the kyubi saw rikudou's sealing technique when naruto finally was able to master the kyubi. Another hint being his chakra form now looking like the shadow of the Rikudou.

Each person seems to represent some path of the sage. Just what are all the paths? But I do think naruto represents some sort of sealing path or something like that.

"A failure, will always be a failure."

"You cannot fool my eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    it looks like my thread "look and post only if you can handle it! no homo" is close to be proven right as we saw a tomoed rinnegan and the story goes on. sharingantards are blind after all...
    The Rikudou's Rinnegan bears a resemblance to the sharingan for a reason, while Nagato's does not. The true Rinnegan seems to have possessed powers that the Sharingan had but that is not what Nagato had. As we are seeing the sharingan and the Rinnegan we know of in the present are just parts of what the original Rinnegan was. The sharingan is derived from the Rinnegan. This ofcourse raises interesting questions reguarding how the Mangekyou factors into that, it seems as though it is an augmented Sharingan, that is desgined merely to bring the user closer to what the original Rinnegan was really like but it is flawed without the other 6 paths. I believe that Madara was able to create the rinnegan by coming the bloodlines of Senju and Uchiha with the sharingan. The problem is that those were only 2 of the 6-paths so the result was an incomplete Rinnegan. In order to bring that Rinnegan one step closer to completion, Madara gave it to Nagato, an Uzumaki and another of the 6 paths.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    On #2: There's a difference between being the "nth path" and being the "nth Rikudou".
    Agreed, as we have seen although Madara claims himself to be a Sage of 6 paths he is obviously not the same as the Rikudou and neither was Nagato. Neither are/were capable of what the original Rikudou was. They are simply two people who posssessed the Rinnegan. As we have seen though the Rinnegan that the Sage of 6 paths had incorperated the Sharingan and its powers (why else would it be the design of the Eternal Tsukiyomi?) What Madara seems to be saying here is that Nagato and he are the second and third people to possess the Rinnegan.

aaaa, hell, I don't get this anymore...I'll wait for anime and watch like a noob....
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

raf, aga bomba and others

MADARA IS NOT THE SECOND PATH. MADARA (WITH HASHIRAMA'S POWER) IS THE SECOND SIX PATHS (SECOND RIKODOU). NAGATO IS THE THIRD SIX PATHS(THIRD RIKODOU). OR, FOR BETTER COMPREHENSION, MADARA IS A REINCARNATION OF RIKODOU, SINCE HE HAS THE BASIS OF RIKODOU'S POWER. NAGATO IS ANOTHER REINCARNATION OF RIKODOU, MUCH MORE CLOSER IN TERMS OF POWER.

binktopia's translation was shit in one panel..i understand. please try to read another translations and you will see. no one is a path. nothing is a path. a first path doesnt exists. the only thing that exists is first six paths (first incarnation or rikodou sennin), second six paths (second incarnation or madara(with hashirama's power)) and third six paths (third incarnation or nagato).

artifice

the only two differences between rikodou sennin and nagato is that rikodou was healthy from the begining and all his life and wasnt mind-raped so he had time to train those eyes without overusing some techs. and..rikodou was a sennin, just like jiraya and naruto.

It's like that:

There are 2 translations that says two different things. The first one, binktopia's that is right now on mangastream, is the better one most of the time, yet this time they supposedly translated wrongly the part were Madara was talking about himself.
    On the other hand the sleepyfan's(something like that ;p) translation in the same part is supposed to be right.

I'm no translator and can't really say with one is right, but I heard that the diffrence began with a typo that made the translators interpret the fragment diffrently.

But, if you ask my opinion about whith one seems better story wise by looking in the past chapters, then I would say that the binktopia's translation seems better.
    Why ? Because Madara once said the he isn't complete, so it would be strange for him to call himself something as complete as the Sage of The Sith Paths.

he only needs the rinnegan..

aaaahhhh...no more logic for me...I had an exam today and it was EPIC
    when I get a beer or something, I'll try to understadnd...
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    raf, aga bomba and others

MADARA IS NOT THE SECOND PATH. MADARA (WITH HASHIRAMA'S POWER) IS THE SECOND SIX PATHS (SECOND RIKODOU). NAGATO IS THE THIRD SIX PATHS(THIRD RIKODOU). OR, FOR BETTER COMPREHENSION, MADARA IS A REINCARNATION OF RIKODOU, SINCE HE HAS THE BASIS OF RIKODOU'S POWER. NAGATO IS ANOTHER REINCARNATION OF RIKODOU, MUCH MORE CLOSER IN TERMS OF POWER.
    Dude,.. you said the exact thing as me. I used path, because; re-incarnation, means that you're born with the exact same powers as the previous one ( that's Nagato ). Madara was born with one bloodline of the Rikudou. Later on; he obtained the other bloodline ( senju ), so that's why Madara is the second one close to Rikudou.

Madara " obtained " Senju, so he became the second one. Nagato is the third ( the real re-incarnation ) and Naruto is probably going to be the fourth.

Using the word " Path " , made confused you..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    It's funny though; you said what I've been saying all these time ( gedou mazou being Juubi's body,.. him not literally giving the Rinnegan etc.. ) but we can't agree with eachother on the doujutsu's discussion thread

- But you already agreed with my theories ( who're basically the same as yours) in the discussion thread, so I'm not gonna say more about this subject, only want to say one thing;

What is the problem with people, who don't understand about Madara being the second path?

- Rikudou Sennin was 1.
    - Madara with Hashirama's powers = 2.
    - Nagato as an re-incarnation = 3.
    - Naruto is going to be 4.. simple as that.
    correction- - Naruto (with Sasuke[maybe Itachi] help) is going to be 4.. simple as that.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.