Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

510.for me, it was shown. and for you?

it looks like my thread "look and post only if you can handle it! no homo" is close to be proven right as we saw a tomoed rinnegan and the story goes on. sharingantards are blind after all...

chapter 510 was complicated for some people. but these are THE facts:

1-madara's izanagi isnt perfect, his left eye has no light anymore. it was shown that after using izanagi, madara's left eye closed and we saw that 50% of his face is black. (black zetsu?)

2-uchihas are not the second path or anything like that. rikodou sennin was the first rikodou. madara (with hashirama's power #) is the second rikodou. nagato was the third.
    #how did he get hashirama's power?

3-konan knew everything about madara's phasing technique.

4-chapter did not explained the "i gave him the rinnegan" and how he was able to obtain hashirama's power.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-rikodou's izanagi is the perfect izanagi. it is now proven that rikodou|rinnegan was able to use all MS jutsus. i explained this in the thread "look and post only if you can handle it".
    -rikodou wrote in the uchiha stone all MS secrets and powers. how?
    -rikodou is able to use izanagi. how?
    -it looks like we saw rikodou using mugen tsukyomi already. how?

easy answer. MS jutsus are rinnegan jutsus.

2-how was madara able to get hashirama's power?something to do with oro? copy jutsu?
    some people were reading it wrong. there isn't a :rinnegan the first path, sharingan the second, etc etc.lol i was saying that from the begining of the discussion thread. you guys need to read more carefully and more comprehension.

3-this is the reason why i started this thread.

it was shown (at least, for me) that nagato wasnt a pawn!

-nagato had his own plan to begin with.
    -when madara was around konan AND pain\nagato he wasnt solid. nagato was watching him and konan (for me, it was nagato. then he told that to konan) was able to discover everything about madara's phasing technique (max duration, how it works, what can it do etc). then konan prepared herself just in case nagato wasnt around anymore.. AND:
    -"you still smirk mockingly at me".
    -konan who was always around nagato knew that nagato did only what he wanted to do.

in fact it looks like that nagato was going to get rid of madara after the collection of nine bijus. it is possibly that he only needed madara for knowledge, uchiha stone and madara's name as weapon.

bingo. and believe me.. NAGATO AND ITACHI WERE THE MAIN REASONS (BESIDES AVATAR FACE AND OTHER OPONENTS) FOR MADARA TO HIDE IS LEFT EYE. that eye (that nobody knew that he had) is the escape plan for a fight against someone stronger. with izanagi and lying about being immortal, he is able to run after his "death" and then appear as some sort of immortal. he only puts another useless sharingan (or a sharingan strong enough for izanagi) on his left socket and then he is good to go (confident) head on against someone that he things that isnt a s-rank like konan and kabuto.

4- no answer yet.

note: gedo mazou is jubi. it was shown in that pic of jubi.

PLEASE answer me and let me know what you are thinking.
    Last edited by rinnebadass; 09-17-2010 at 02:47 PM.

On #2: There's a difference between being the "nth path" and being the "nth Rikudou".

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    On #2: There's a difference between being the "nth path" and being the "nth Rikudou".
    " i am the second six paths, you were the third" six pahts=rikodou.

this is what i read. am i wrong?

OP ur bang ON.

This what madara said about himself proclaiming he has the power of the sage of 6 paths.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81065970/13
    Madara implied the two halves(uchiha and senju) are now one. Not who was what path.

This what Madara said about nagato.
    (Naruto 510 - Read Online at Manga Stream)

Madara : "You are the third of the sageS of sixth paths"

You see that S that's plural for sage, this refereeing to the fact there have been more than ONE sage of 6 paths in the past. He not talking whos what path.

The sage is the first one.
    Madara is the second.
    Nagato is the third.

The reason why the sage of 6 paths is called that is still not confirmed but it most likely has something to with 4 nature chakra manipulations and the 2 Yin-Yang(light-dark) chakra manipulations that he first discovered along with chakra and therefore ninjutsu as we know it.

Finally, your first worthy thread, altho you could come up with better titles.
    But still good, I'm proud of you my fellow rinnetard.

I'll try to respond soon.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    " i am the second six paths, you were the third" six pahts=rikodou.

this is what i read. am i wrong?
    No, you're not, but what they're implying is that Uchiha powers are a "Path".

You're referring to Madara's monologue to Nagato's corpse. On the other hand, whoever said the "Uchiha are the second path" was probably referring to the fourth panel in http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81065970/13 . That fourth panel heavily implies that two among the 6 paths are the Uchiha powers that Madara had and the Senju powers Hashirama had.

They then got confused with Madara's saying that he is the 2nd "six paths", so they mixed it up and got "Uchiha are the second path", when no number was really attributed to the Uchiha powers.

And that's why I'm saying that "there's a difference between nth path and nth six paths".

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    No, you're not, but what they're implying is that Uchiha powers are a "Path".

You're referring to Madara's monologue to Nagato's corpse. On the other hand, whoever said the "Uchiha are the second path" was probably referring to the fourth panel in http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81065970/13 . That fourth panel heavily implies that two among the 6 paths are the Uchiha powers that Madara had and the Senju powers Hashirama had.

They then got confused with Madara's saying that he is the 2nd "six paths", so they mixed it up and got "Uchiha are the second path", when no number was really attributed to the Uchiha powers.

And that's why I'm saying that "there's a difference between nth path and nth six paths".
    thanks for explain that to me. however it was binktopia's mistake since in other translations clearly state "i was the second rikodou" and then "you were the third rikodou".

okey...I don't understand now...are the senju and the uchihas the first and the second path of the 6, or is just madara the 2nd path?
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

Quote Originally Posted by Raf View Post
    okey...I don't understand now...are the senju and the uchihas the first and the second path of the 6, or is just madara the 2nd path?
    madara has the basis of rikodou sennin's power (uchiha+senju) so he is a second rikodou.

nagato is a third rikodou.

rikodou means six paths. however "six paths" is rikodou sennin's nickname (sort of lol) if you wish.

so when people are saying that uchihas and senju are the first and second path they are saying nonsense. they werent able to understand the chapter.

and if naruto has the uchiha power(from itachi) and the senju from his minato, and uzumaki from kushina, can he be the same as nagato, or maybe near?
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!