Shadow clone technique (chakra element)

I decided to merge this thread with another(Yin-Yang chakra manipulation,http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20233)
    Last edited by psukkar; 10-24-2010 at 11:45 AM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Awesome theory is awesome. Kagebunshins use both yinton and yohton releases, is therefore an onmyoton release, not as powerful as izanagi, but still powerful nonetheless. Kagebunshins have a physical component manifested, and a spiritual component which is what relays the information back to the main user when the clone dissipates, the spiritual energies carry the experiences, knowledge back to the original user.

Isn't it lovely how everything is coming together so brilliantly? This mangaka is pure genius worthy of utmost respect and praise.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Awesome theory is awesome. Kagebunshins use both yinton and yohton releases, is therefore an onmyoton release, not as powerful as izanagi, but still powerful nonetheless. Kagebunshins have a physical component manifested, and a spiritual component which is what relays the information back to the main user when the clone dissipates, the spiritual energies carry the experiences, knowledge back to the original user.

Isn't it lovely how everything is coming together so brilliantly? This mangaka is pure genius worthy of utmost respect and praise.
    I knew you would like this.

Also it makes the wind resangan and naruto that much more unique as you need one clone to
    form it.
    Also it would be a good reason to put the technique in the scroll of seals to begin with.
    Last edited by psukkar; 09-17-2010 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chuninprime View Post
    I really, really love this place. Pretty amusing and amazing!
    And reading the posts from the other member is like reading a manga.
    Keep it up guys!!!
    Glad you enjoyed it, by the way you don't have to replay here. I did a mistake and should made one thread to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post

I love this post, mostly because i completely agree with it. Isnt it interesting how Naruto been using yin-yang and doesnt even know what it is yet? lol

So if Kagebunshins are a Yin/Yang release, and they've been Naruto's specialty since day one, does that make him well-practiced in the fundamentals of Yin/Yang release jutsu? If Naruto then has to build off of that for his final jutsu, using the power of the Kyuubi and/or Sage Mode, perhaps these fundamentals learned from the Kagebunshin technique will allow him to succeed.

Kagebunshins have always been the cornerstone of Naruto's jutsu. Perhaps when he tries to combine Yin and Yang for some ultimate Rikudou technique, he'll be like, "Instead of trying to look Right and Left at the same time, it's like trying to put Right and Left together", and then realize that it's just like when he transferred his own will and life force into the Kagebunshins.

He's mastered his chakra control and life force while learning Sage Mode, he mastered his Will while taming the Kyuubi, and he's mastered the use of Kagebunshins to transfer memory/will.

I also wonder if he'll realize similarities between reverse-summoning a Kagebunshin when he finally decides to learn his dad's FTG technique. Seriously, mastering Yin/Yang jutsu or Sealing jutsu will take Naruto to a new level, he's well beyond mastering simple chakra manipulation and elemental techniques. If he's this powerful with the basics and a lot of chakra, he'd be incredible with some advanced techniques.