Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Dragon + Robin = "ANCIENT WEAPON"

Ok, so we all know that Dragon always wanted to meet Robin as stated on chap 596. The question now is why?

What would someone who is a leader of an army big enough to oppose and overthrow the WG need from a woman of Ohara? What does Robin have that the Dragon and the whole R.A doesn't? Yep it's the ability to read poneglyphs. And we all know what powers this ability possess.

Dragon might be searching for the Ancient weapons and he needs Robin's help. If he wants to overthrow the WG he definitely needs such power. We all know that the information/location of these weapons can only be find through poneglyphs just like what Robin found in Alabasta (info bout poseidon)

The R.A has been plowing through one island to the next. They say they destroy this island which is affiliated to the WG but they could also be searching for poneglyphs along the way. They could have collected a bunch of these stone tablets but just cannot decipher it.

As of now we only know two ancient weapon Pluton and Poseidon. Tom san had the blue print for one of it which Franky burned. Tom said he did not destroy the blueprints since it's purpose is to "oppose" the other ancient weapon if it rises once more.

This might be the case for the WG and RA. WG is seeking for the ancient weapon so Dragon needs the opposing force to counter this and they will be needing Robins help.

So what do you guys think?

PS: Cross please don't spam this thread by your "Robin is Dragons daughter" ty.

sig made by me

coulth also be that dragon is looking for what realy happend in the void century

Could be but I don't see the purpose of it aside from just for the sake of knowing it. Dragon already hates the WG and knowing what happened 800 years ago would only add fuel to his fury.

sig made by me

Yeah good idea to start this up, with the upcoming chapters more of the Revolutionaries and Dragon are going to get revealed.

My intake on it I think there's more to it then just weapons, I think like Robin, Dragon wants knowledge as well. Also on supposedly the void century ended in a massive event that could probably be the ancient weapons doing.

Well to me still to vague to say and solid stuff about it, as I see it know everything leads to Raftel.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-27-2010 at 02:19 AM.

mayby dragon wants to know about what happend in the void centure the make sure it doesent happen again

no offense but there are like 4 dragon threads do we need another
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yes we do.

sig made by me

no we dont really need this because we are talking about this in the dragon and the straw hat thread so its not a bad theory its just the wrong place for it is all
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If it's a bad thread then the Mods would trash this into the graveyard, you don't have to worry bout it. And it's not totally about Dragon, it's also about the ancient weapons and how it would play a role in the future.

sig made by me

hey i ment not disrespect its just my opinion plus i dont have to spam because every one will see it thanks to you LOL plus it really is not a bad theory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]