Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    It's probably doesn't have to be an eye transplant. Madara somehow took Hashirama's powers in their fight, but how? Both of his arms have been lopped off, so did he take his legs? Or did he just magically gain it?

Wait, how did the 1st hokkage got his arms lopped off?

p.s. It can be the 3rd leg!

Well I really don't want this to happen, in what ever situation whether Sasuke gave him to Naruto or Naruto took them to fight Madara.

But hey given madara's creep like behavior there's no reason to say it can't happen.

um, there's gonna be no eye transfers, especially for Naruto. He's going to awaken his own rinnegan, all he needs is uchiha's spiritual energies and a need to awaken them, the need will be there in the form of the unleashed jyubi. Itachi's "gave some of my power to you" spiritual energies will be enough to awaken a temporary rinnegan.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    um, there's gonna be no eye transfers, especially for Naruto. He's going to awaken his own rinnegan, all he needs is uchiha's spiritual energies and a need to awaken them, the need will be there in the form of the unleashed jyubi. Itachi's "gave some of my power to you" spiritual energies will be enough to awaken a temporary rinnegan.
    It would be temporary if he used his own and Itachi's energy, but what if he used the Sage of Six Path's chakra mixed with the fox's (after Naruto's transformation I gues that he left some with the bijuu ?) ?

I don't really think it would be necessary for Sasuke to give his eyes to Naruto for Naruto to complete the Rikudou bloodline. For one, giving him his eyes doesn't equate to him giving him the bloodline. I think, as others have mentioned, that the gift Itachi bestowed on Naruto is far more likely to be a source of the Uchiha bloodline for Naruto. As others have mentioned, I don't think a perfect union of the bloodlines simply evolves swapping body parts. Danzo had the parts of the bloodlines but the union was flawed, he could not control the sharingan or the Hashirama's powers as well as the originals. I think that if the bloodlines are united in Naruto it will be a much more perfect union and it won't simply be Naruto getting parts of the various clans transplanted into him. As for how he will be able to intigrate the bloodlines, I am not sure but I think it will be much more of a internalized process than a surgical one.

yeah, you guys are probably right. at least more right than i am.

i just have a feeling that sasuke is going to be the uchiha bloodline donor, be it eyes or not. itachi's gift, i think, will just be the catalyst that makes sasuke believe in naruto. i don't believe the ultimate final battle will be uchiha sasuke vs uzumaki naruto. i believe it will be uchiha "madara," or whoever he truly is right now, vs uzumaki naruto. i just see naruto needing an uchiha "power up" to be able to defeat madara for good, seeing as that's how the story line is going.

just a theory. thanks for the great replies!

ar the rate that this is going, i.e. naruto is all abt sacrifice, friendship & what not. its looking more likely that naruto would be the one giving up his d*** to sas_gay so that the chap could attain all the physical energy needed to keep it going for a fortnight.