View Poll Results: Favorite Supernova?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eustass Kid & Killer

    5 13.51%
  • Basil Hawkins

    1 2.70%
  • X. Drake

    4 10.81%
  • Trafalgar Law

    24 64.86%
  • Scratchmen Apoo

    0 0%
  • Jewelry Bonney

    3 8.11%
  • Capone Bege

    0 0%
  • Urouge

    0 0%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 71
  1. #51
    Full Member salah123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the netherlands
    Posts
    263
    yes urouge is from the sky islands..big duh there :p

  2. #52
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,689
    Damn Law is just owning.....

    Speaking of Urouge wonder what Capone is going be doing in that island that sucked his ship, or was he the first to fall victim to the new world? Scratch that Bonney was the first ....

  3. #53
    Full Member sicnarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Damn Law is just owning.....

    Speaking of Urouge wonder what Capone is going be doing in that island that sucked his ship, or was he the first to fall victim to the new world? Scratch that Bonney was the first ....
    well bonny isnt dead. Imo, Capone is dead or has retreated to "paradise" if he survived being sucked up into the sky!

    Spoiler!

  4. #54
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    If only we knew more about Hawkin's ability. I reckon cursing is pretty badass. If he could only hex an Admiral, or if it could be done on the spot. Imagine him going to battle with Akainu when he had already cursed Aokiji.

  5. #55
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,689
    Yeah Basil looks pretty cool and his ability badass, but Oda will probably just keep him to curse weak willed people, in other words fodder.

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    It's cliché, but my favourite super nova is Luffy, Zoro, followed by Law.

    I suppose it's because we know Law better than most of the other supernovae, but he is smart, doesn't take shit from anyone, seizes opportunities when the present themselves, and has a pretty kick ass DF ability. Also he has a bear that knows martial arts as his second in command!

    Most of the rest of then supernovae don't seem that interesting to me... I suppose I want to see the Kidd/Luffy Killer/Zoro fight... But honestly after training for 2 years with Rayleigh/Mihawk, I don't expect them to be much of a challenge.

  7. #57
    Full Member sicnarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    It's cliché, but my favourite super nova is Luffy, Zoro, followed by Law.

    I suppose it's because we know Law better than most of the other supernovae, but he is smart, doesn't take shit from anyone, seizes opportunities when the present themselves, and has a pretty kick ass DF ability. Also he has a bear that knows martial arts as his second in command!

    Most of the rest of then supernovae don't seem that interesting to me... I suppose I want to see the Kidd/Luffy Killer/Zoro fight... But honestly after training for 2 years with Rayleigh/Mihawk, I don't expect them to be much of a challenge.
    I dont think its cliche at all, bro. My favorites are totally Luffy and Zoro. Imo, its just so obvious that they are the most badass duo in the supernovas that i just dont even bother saying it at all and openly cheer for Law as well instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Yeah Basil looks pretty cool and his ability badass, but Oda will probably just keep him to curse weak willed people, in other words fodder.
    Is his ability to predict stuff and see the shadows of death and all associated with his DF power or is that just some normal mystic stuff?

    edit: hahaha, NORMAL mystic stuff

    Spoiler!

  8. #58
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,689
    Yeah we had to remove Zoro/Luffy off the list because they obviously were everyone's favorites.

    About Basil I don't know to much, Cross could probably fill you in being a Basil fan.

  9. #59
    Full Member sicnarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    446
    I wonder if there is a certain call for calling Crossodiles to this thread.
    I know!
    GIN IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Spoiler!

  10. #60
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    WHAT GIN IS NOT DEAD
    this is what i think about that
    theory about gin being dead

    oh yeah basil WELL the thing is i think is DF is voodoo related like supernatural or something u know my theory i do not have to go in to it
    but i think it has something to do with his DF yes but i have no proff of that thats just my best guess
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •