3 8.11%
  • Capone Bege

0 0%
  • Urouge

0 0%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    yes urouge is from the sky islands..big duh there :p

Damn Law is just owning.....

Speaking of Urouge wonder what Capone is going be doing in that island that sucked his ship, or was he the first to fall victim to the new world? Scratch that Bonney was the first ....

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Damn Law is just owning.....

Speaking of Urouge wonder what Capone is going be doing in that island that sucked his ship, or was he the first to fall victim to the new world? Scratch that Bonney was the first ....
    well bonny isnt dead. Imo, Capone is dead or has retreated to "paradise" if he survived being sucked up into the sky!

Spoiler!

If only we knew more about Hawkin's ability. I reckon cursing is pretty badass. If he could only hex an Admiral, or if it could be done on the spot. Imagine him going to battle with Akainu when he had already cursed Aokiji.

Yeah Basil looks pretty cool and his ability badass, but Oda will probably just keep him to curse weak willed people, in other words fodder.

It's cliché, but my favourite super nova is Luffy, Zoro, followed by Law.

I suppose it's because we know Law better than most of the other supernovae, but he is smart, doesn't take shit from anyone, seizes opportunities when the present themselves, and has a pretty kick ass DF ability. Also he has a bear that knows martial arts as his second in command!

Most of the rest of then supernovae don't seem that interesting to me... I suppose I want to see the Kidd/Luffy Killer/Zoro fight... But honestly after training for 2 years with Rayleigh/Mihawk, I don't expect them to be much of a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    It's cliché, but my favourite super nova is Luffy, Zoro, followed by Law.

I suppose it's because we know Law better than most of the other supernovae, but he is smart, doesn't take shit from anyone, seizes opportunities when the present themselves, and has a pretty kick ass DF ability. Also he has a bear that knows martial arts as his second in command!

Most of the rest of then supernovae don't seem that interesting to me... I suppose I want to see the Kidd/Luffy Killer/Zoro fight... But honestly after training for 2 years with Rayleigh/Mihawk, I don't expect them to be much of a challenge.
    I dont think its cliche at all, bro. My favorites are totally Luffy and Zoro. Imo, its just so obvious that they are the most badass duo in the supernovas that i just dont even bother saying it at all and openly cheer for Law as well instead.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Yeah Basil looks pretty cool and his ability badass, but Oda will probably just keep him to curse weak willed people, in other words fodder.
    Is his ability to predict stuff and see the shadows of death and all associated with his DF power or is that just some normal mystic stuff?

edit: hahaha, NORMAL mystic stuff

Spoiler!

Yeah we had to remove Zoro/Luffy off the list because they obviously were everyone's favorites.

About Basil I don't know to much, Cross could probably fill you in being a Basil fan.

I wonder if there is a certain call for calling Crossodiles to this thread.
    I know!
    GIN IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler!

WHAT GIN IS NOT DEAD
    this is what i think about that
    theory about gin being dead

oh yeah basil WELL the thing is i think is DF is voodoo related like supernatural or something u know my theory i do not have to go in to it
    but i think it has something to do with his DF yes but i have no proff of that thats just my best guess
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]