Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Yes, arrancars(most of them) had only one chance to regen and that was when they unleashd their real body's. After all it's called a resurrection ;P.

The one that opened the senkai gate was Ishin. Ichigo didn't and still don't know how to do it(Ishin knows because he is from soul society(it was stated in one of the interviews)).
    Here's the pic:
    Spoiler!

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Yes, arrancars(most of them) had only one chance to regen and that was when they unleashd their real body's. After all it's called a resurrection ;P.

The one that opened the senkai gate was Ishin. Ichigo didn't and still don't know how to do it(Ishin knows because he is from soul society(it was stated in one of the interviews)).
    Here's the pic:
    Spoiler!
    but in all the years of aizen being a shinigami i'm sure he could open it up himself gin was probably just doing a kind gesture to show respect

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Yeah, if other captains had bankai they would use it... wait what ?
    Not really fair, as some bankai have already been implied to not be beneficial in that respect. On top of that, inspite of how things are looking, so many things have gone untouched upon that even if Aizen dies here, something else will come up to at least push them forward.

A massive tournament would be cool.

But, I digress.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    There you go with that I mean shit again...
    Wow, i said "I mean" once in that post... Its only bad when its said multiple times.... Are you going to point out every single last time i use it in any post i make?

Oh, i said it in this post too.. so dont forget to repeat what you just said..

Gin was probably put under hypnosis, though.. I was just wondering if he was for sure.. He did make an effort to grab aizens blade, which was so he couldnt use his shikai.. He shouldnt have needed to if he wasnt already under hypnosis, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Well, he didnt have to do it willingly.. Aizen was always stronger than him.

But you are right, aizen probably didnt do it to gin.. I mean, gin was probably the only one he wouldnt want make stronger.. He knew gin was strong, thats why he kept him around. Probably the same reason hirako made aizen his VC, too..

I wonder if gin was ever under aizens hypnosis or not.. Id have to think so.. but you never know.. tousen never was..
    No, Gin wasn't under Aizen's hypnosis, because he was the only one who knew how to break free of its control: to touch Aizen's sword. He stayed close to Aizen all this time so he would have an opportunity to do it and finally do whatever he was planning to do, probably kill him.

Veteran Member
    Well, i meant if he had been the focus of aizens shikai once before, to put him under hypnosis... All it takes is once and hes always under hypnosis.. He wouldnt have needed to touch his sword if he wasnt under the hypnosis, though.. But i guess that might have been to prevent him from even trying to put him under hypnosis.. But if he knew gin was always against him, why wouldnt he make sure to show him his shikai so he could permanently have control over him?

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    No, Gin wasn't under Aizen's hypnosis, because he was the only one who knew how to break free of its control: to touch Aizen's sword. He stayed close to Aizen all this time so he would have an opportunity to do it and finally do whatever he was planning to do, probably kill him.
    Gin was under Aizen's hypnosis. That was the whole point of him grabbing his sword before attacking Aizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Gin was under Aizen's hypnosis. That was the whole point of him grabbing his sword before attacking Aizen.
    I thought he did it earlier, I didn't notice that he did that touched Aizen's sword when they engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    But if he knew gin was always against him, why wouldnt he make sure to show him his shikai so he could permanently have control over him?
    Aizen needed the fear of death to evolve, its the whole point of keeping Gin around knowing he was not really loyal!
    Last edited by drgnx; 09-25-2010 at 05:24 AM.
    Spoiler!