Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    like your idea for me reason i started this thread is cos everyone else who encountered anyone with the vizard virus in turn back to pendulum eventually turned out to be vizards apart from uruharra and kido master we are yet to see if they have a mask and like you said gin got cut down too quick to bring out his mask so we may never know just wanted to see what other people thought really

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    like your idea for me reason i started this thread is cos everyone else who encountered anyone with the vizard virus in turn back to pendulum eventually turned out to be vizards apart from uruharra and kido master we are yet to see if they have a mask and like you said gin got cut down too quick to bring out his mask so we may never know just wanted to see what other people thought really
    yes but after this he was still alive why didnt he use his hollow powers to heal himself?

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    just because you may have a mask doesn't necessarily mean that when cut you put your mask on then poof your standing again or else uruharra's former vice captain would still be standing.

also gin did say something like i can now leave this fight in your hands.....

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

I don't know any good guy that willingly underwent holloification. So unless Aizen violated him in his sleep, I don't think he got it.
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Well, he didnt have to do it willingly.. Aizen was always stronger than him.

But you are right, aizen probably didnt do it to gin.. I mean, gin was probably the only one he wouldnt want make stronger.. He knew gin was strong, thats why he kept him around. Probably the same reason hirako made aizen his VC, too..

I wonder if gin was ever under aizens hypnosis or not.. Id have to think so.. but you never know.. tousen never was..

Tousen wasn't, but he could be killed with one slash from Aizen, heck Hisagi's one strike was eneough for his ressurection form. On the other hand, Gin was able to make a gigantic hole and take his h-cube when Aizen was already in his secodn form ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Well, he didnt have to do it willingly.. Aizen was always stronger than him.

But you are right, aizen probably didnt do it to gin.. I mean, gin was probably the only one he wouldnt want make stronger.. He knew gin was strong, thats why he kept him around. Probably the same reason hirako made aizen his VC, too..

I wonder if gin was ever under aizens hypnosis or not.. Id have to think so.. but you never know.. tousen never was..
    There you go with that I mean shit again...

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Luffy for President! Drago Musevini's Avatar
    Gin did not undergo hollofication. Proof: he opened for aizen gate to the SS - something only a shinigami can do. Aizen couldnt do it since he was a hybrid, so he had to have one of his men remain as a regular shinigami to do so.

Where in all the manga did it say that? Ichigo opened a Senken Gate for him and Isshin to chase after Aizen. As you guys said, mask doesn't = reg. I mean Ichigo's mask form didn't give him high speed reg. Also note that Ulquiorra wasn't the only one with high speed reg. Nnotria also had it when he re-grew his arms and patched up the cut Zaraki gave him.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Where in all the manga did it say that? Ichigo opened a Senken Gate for him and Isshin to chase after Aizen. As you guys said, mask doesn't = reg. I mean Ichigo's mask form didn't give him high speed reg. Also note that Ulquiorra wasn't the only one with high speed reg. Nnotria also had it when he re-grew his arms and patched up the cut Zaraki gave him.
    The body regen was from resurrection. Hallibel's team had the same ability, it was stated somewhere to be an arrancar ability.
    Spoiler!