Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar

Did Gin Also Attain Hollow Powers?

not sure if there is another thread like this but it came to me today as i was thinking of aizen and tousens release or resurrection (what ever suits you best). we never got to see if gin had any hollow powers cos his time to shine got cut down quick so i was wondering what you think about this.

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

If he did, he'd have used them against Aizen instead of getting his arm ripped off and killed.

Agreed, like Afro said, if Gin had hollow powers, then he would use his high speed regen to fix his arm. Another thing is that Aizen said he didn't use the hyogoku to gain hollow powers. It just so happened that after his condom burst he changed into a hollow (Kubo trolls). If Aizen didn't need a hollow transformation, then I doubt Gin did, as he was far stronger than any of the espada and Tousen.

And let's face it, Tousen was far more delusional than Gin was, and not as intelligent. It wouldn't surprised me that his ressureccion was merely an experiment of Aizen's that he agreed to undergo.

its simple, after the experiment on Tousen and seeing what he turned into, Gin and Aizen were like, "oh hell no." and that was the end of that idea.

if he also had hollow powers he would have used them.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    if he also had hollow powers he would have used them.
    Yeah, if other captains had bankai they would use it... wait what ?

But, really I don't think that Gin has hollow powers (at least not from aizen ;P), it's just not his style.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Yeah, if other captains had bankai they would use it... wait what ?

But, really I don't think that Gin has hollow powers (at least not from aizen ;P), it's just not his style.
    wouldnt he regenerate himself?and the captains didnt use bankai cause there was no point they were under aizens shikai so they couldnt fight him.using bankai wouldnt change anything.

Regenerate ? Besides Hollow Ichigo 2 none of the vizards even Tousen couldn't do it.

Bankai wouldn't help ? I'm not so sure, it really depends what your bankai does. If it's only for attack then it certainly would be usuless if not a hindrance. Hirako's bankai could actually at least fool Aizen for one shot(his shikai was enough for 1). Kyouraku's probably is a double edge again, probably something like adults game(hazard ? chess ? shougi?)were everyone in fake karakura town would had to play it(as pawn's maybe ?).

Though we don't really know what they could do and showing now would be bad move for Kubo, because:
    1. The story's not over yet and you must keep something for later.
    2. Creating their bankais and powers to fit would take some time(that's if Kubo didn't imagine them already).
    3. It was easier that way.

Errr, Tousen did have High Speed Regen, and that was with only his mask on. The only reason he couldn't regen in his resurrection form was cos Hisagi cut his head in half.

The Captains didn't use Bankai prob because they thought they could deal with Aizen without it, and have a back-up plan if he did. I mean put it this way, they thought they got Aizen when it was actually Hinamori. Had they used their bankai, she would have been vapourised. When they relised, they got taken down in an instant, no time to use it.

As for Yamamoto, he used his shikai's most powerful move which was meant to take out everyone, but Wonderwise fucked him over with the explosion. Again, no chance of him using his bankai.

As for Gin, like they Ulquiorra said, most of the espada's sacrificed Reg for raw power. Gin could be similar. Again, he was slashed before he could even use his fast bankai, much less pull out his mask. Gin might have wanted the hollow power to gain a better foothold against Aizen. Then again I'm not sure about Gin's future in Bleach so there might be no point.