Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    sigh your right i forgot that.
    i'm kinda sick of naruto getting power after power up and now his clan is like some kind of uber clan what happend to the underdog ? it won't even surprise if he got the rinnengan too
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/sho...8&postcount=62

If you haven't realized, he still is the underdog, he has earned every single power given to him. He's worked very hard for it, including the kyubi.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Or.. Naruto fights Sasuke, he awakens Rinnegan for a short time when Itachi gift comes to play --> ( spiritual extraction ), meaning that Sasuke loses half of his powes. Naruto goes fighting Madara + Juubi, but when he finds a away for killing Yuubi, his Rinnegan powers fades away. And what does that mean?

Sasuke joins the fight.. Sasuke talking all tuff again; " I've to finish him up, because he helped killing my clan and he's the reason for everything that has happened ". Naruto and Sasuke co- op vs. Madara Uchiha. How more EPIC scenario can you get.. just wicked sick !

The scenario will be something like this:

Madara kicks their ass and just when the end is near Naruto realizes that they cannot beat him when their spiritual and physical energies reside in two separate bodies, when Madara has both in one, so Naruto picks up a Dragonball manga that just happens to have the fusion dance in it and they try it like "FUUU-SION-HAAAAAA" and then after the smoke clears Nasuke emerges...

dudes... are almost all of you crazy? the paths dont represent powers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rikodou sennin was the first six paths (he was the first rikodou)
    madara is the second six paths (second rikodou)
    nagato the third (third rikodou)

madara is the second six paths AND NOT the second of six paths.six paths is some sort of nickname to the ones with rikodou sennin's basic power (uchiha+senju). and since nagato had the rinnegan, he was very close. the only differences is that nagato wasnt a sennin yet and he had a shitty life that maked him unable to learn\get more power.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Byakuguy View Post
    The scenario will be something like this:

Madara kicks their ass and just when the end is near Naruto realizes that they cannot beat him when their spiritual and physical energies reside in two separate bodies, when Madara has both in one, so Naruto picks up a Dragonball manga that just happens to have the fusion dance in it and they try it like "FUUU-SION-HAAAAAA" and then after the smoke clears Nasuke emerges...
    Hahaha.. that's crazy, but fun Imagine; Sasuke and Naruto FUSION !! How would they called themself;

1. Naruke
    2. Sasuto
    3. Saruto
    4. Nasuke

... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

^ Yeah it would be cool to finally see the chisengan.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Yeah it would be cool to finally see the chisengan.
    Hahahah,.. Imagine how they would look like; Naruto latest Rikudou form with Sasuke's EMS. Hair color would be a mix between Yellow / Black and their hair style would be long, very long.

Chisengan, lol! Nice one..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Hahahah,.. Imagine how they would look like; Naruto latest Rikudou form with Sasuke's EMS. Hair color would be a mix between Yellow / Black and their hair style would be long, very long.

Chisengan, lol! Nice one..
    Kinda like the first one but with Naruto in the second form.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.