Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I think I read properly, it's my memory that is at fault. I don't remember the chapter that stated that the Uzumaki clan was related to the Senju clan. Could you please reference the chapter for me? Was it when Madara was explaining about the difference between the two sons of the Sage of the Six paths?
    Chapter 500. And senju/uzumaki are just clan names, they're irrelevant cause both lineages are descendants of the younger brother. They both carry the physical energies of Rikudou, I would surmise that the uzumaki carry the stronger energies. However they lacked some traits which were more dominant in the senju clan, mainly the mokuton.

Younger son got Rikudou's physical energies, which gave him longevity (life force), large chakra reserves (stamina), the body power (most likely mokuton and other yohton releases), and of course this comes with the bijuu control/suppression abilities.

So there must've been a split in the lineage few hundred years later. The uzumakis chose to seclude themselves onto an island, in order to preserve Rikudou's fuuinjutsus, and they chose to be less combative in nature, concentrating on seals in order to still support their brethren, the ones who remained onto the mainland, the senjus. So the uzumakis are just an offshoot of the same lineage from the younger brother. They are one and the same, just living in different places, both possessing the strong physical energies of Rikudou, both possessing the will of fire, yet the abilities/traits of the younger son, manifested differently between the two clans, depending on what they chose to concentrate on. The senjus had a greater will of fire, cause of their need to constantly fight wars and need to endure, to protect their clan and allies. They were more combative thus, had a greater need to protect the ones they loved, thus a greater will of fire. The uzumakis had the longevity or long lives, and they kept the sealing knowledge of Rikudou's fuuinjutsus. Both senjus and uzumakis got the large chakra pools tho. However only senjus were more dominant with the body power, this would include mokuton and other various yohton releases related to the body. And certain uzumakis with strong energies were able to use chakra chains to suppress bijuus, and seal them. The physical energies of Rikudou were present in both clans, as both are split lineages of the younger son, however the physical energies manifest powers differently in each clan depending on what was needed.

Mokuton is far more versatile in combat, yet also retains a bijuu control ability, however is unable to seal completely. The chakra chains are helpful in bijuu suppressiong and the fuuinjutsus seal the bijuus into jinchurikis. All the powers are related tho, as they are all life powers, or yohton (yang) releases of Rikudou's physical energies.

Hope that helps.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

The Ninja world sounds like it is incredibly inbred, I wouldn't be surprised if the Namikazes were also related to the Senju/second son.

I mean Tsunade has both Uzumaki and Senju blood in her, so she is related to the second brother through at least 2 of her grand parents... It wouldn't surprise me that Naruto was the same (though two of his parents instead).

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I mean Tsunade has both Uzumaki and Senju blood in her,
    where did you get this ? we only know here grandfather nothing else
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    where did you get this ? we only know here grandfather nothing else
    Uzumaki Mito is her grandmother, you know Shodai's wife, the same hashirama who's Tsunade's grandfather.

sigh your right i forgot that.
    i'm kinda sick of naruto getting power after power up and now his clan is like some kind of uber clan what happend to the underdog ? it won't even surprise if he got the rinnengan too
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    He's talking about Naruto being the fourth incarnation of Rikudou, due to Itachi's spiritual energies residing inside him. I agree, however I've always stated this, if Naruto awakens the rinnegan it'll only be temporary, enough to get the jyubi taken care of. And that means poor Sasuke is out of the picture, lol. I see you RL.
    ok.. why will his Rinnegan be temporary ??? Remember Naruto is alrdy SO6P with living force!!
    Susake-SAN will most def be the second half with spiritual energy.. together they will defeat Madara and prove to him that he is no SO6P.. he is only darkness!! lol
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic103183_2.gif

Funny quotes:
    rinnebadass: only said logical stuff and showed facts.

Rlinfamous: Itachi doesn't even need his Sharingan to cast genjutsu. He can cast it with his fingers, his toes, his dick, anything.

Manga Vagabond:
    I never really thought about it. Having a meeting like this, at Lord Koetus's place... Perhaps I'll meet Buddha next.
    --------------------------life------------------------
    eye for an eye, Even and Steven

I still say Naruto will achieve some form of Mangekyou Sharingan.

You with me on this Rokudaime Sennin xD ?

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    He's talking about Naruto being the fourth incarnation of Rikudou, due to Itachi's spiritual energies residing inside him. I agree, however I've always stated this, if Naruto awakens the rinnegan it'll only be temporary, enough to get the jyubi taken care of. And that means poor Sasuke is out of the picture, lol. I see you RL.
    Or.. Naruto fights Sasuke, he awakens Rinnegan for a short time when Itachi gift comes to play --> ( spiritual extraction ), meaning that Sasuke loses half of his powes. Naruto goes fighting Madara + Juubi, but when he finds a away for killing Yuubi, his Rinnegan powers fades away. And what does that mean?

Sasuke joins the fight.. Sasuke talking all tuff again; " I've to finish him up, because he helped killing my clan and he's the reason for everything that has happened ". Naruto and Sasuke co- op vs. Madara Uchiha. How more EPIC scenario can you get.. just wicked sick !

EDIT: Makes you wonder, if Mito had red hair, just like Kushina and Nagato... it has to be. Makes me wonder, which color you get, if you mix Yellow with Pink? Light red isn't ? Naruto's children with Sakura having light red hair color,.. funny shit
    Last edited by Aga bomBa; 09-16-2010 at 11:33 PM.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    So .. Izanagi is pretty much a jutsu to create living creatures ! I wonder then, Uchihas can use it but as a genjutsu .. for some reason I dont like Izanagis credibility. You put a genjutsu on yourself, OK but if you die then you really died ! Effects of the Izanagi is much like a fail-safe in a scenario of death, when automaticaly a copy of the user is being created out of nothing. Much like in Gantz ..

Still, Izanagi is very interesting topic. If Tobi really gains Rikudos power and Juubis chakra then he can create living weapons of shere chakra - Bijuu !! as much as likes. Not to mention, a copies of death ninjas - not Edo Tensei, but real living copies. Is this his secondery goal ? I dont believe that bable about Ilusionary Peace - I just dont think Tobi is that kind of guy to prefer Peace over War and Strife. He must be planning on rather making things worse ..

Maybe he just wants to be able to use Mugen Izanagi ! That would be like immortality, you can die, but a copy will be send straight away.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

why do all of you think that the gift that itachi gave to naruto is his uchiha power(yin/yang what ever)?
    the power itachi gave him is just to take care of sasuke...and I highly doubt it it is something that naruto will use to gain rinnegan!
    and if it is, but I don't believe it, it will be till his dead...maybe not pure rinnegan...

ps. Is minato senju or what? if minato is senju, then the two bloodlines of senju and uzumaki would be one in naruto, and it is, then he could have a high chance to get a full rinnegan when he gets uchiha powers, if he gets them...not that gift of itachi!
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!