13 18.31%
  • Average

5 7.04%
  • Bad

1 1.41%
  • Terrible

1 1.41%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Welp, I'm pretty much sold on the idea that the plot is so far gone now that it's brilliance on Kubo's part. The badassness scale had been turned up to eleven, and Ichigo is like the second coming of Jesus. Surprisingly I think this fits fine with Bleach.

Aizen transforming more times than Frieza just to be decimated in the same manner as he was by Ichigo/Super Saiyan Goku brings up some great parallels.

Mugestu seriously fucks shit up. So Long Strawberry?

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    Transformers....More than meets the eye!! Bleach has more transformations than a Micheal Bay production.
    Heh, don't kid yourself.

Anyway, what did I just read!!?? I'm confused (not really). So then, Aizen really is so strong. I mean, a technique that causes one's shinigami abilities to disappear for good is needed to take him down? That certainly isn't a knock on Aizen. Anyway, now I'm really interested in how all this is gonna play out after this fight.

Here is a better question who did Isshin need to fight that required him to use the Final-G?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    i kinda felt sorry for zangetsu he was proper sad lol ... and i think some of you are misinterpreting it zangetsu is the 1 that has become getsuga so he will only lose shinigami powers not his hollow side so he will be half human half hollow ...... apart from the kubo inevitable with the ink the chapter for me was really good

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

The art is getting better and better. Storywise still a bit confusing though. We still have to wait and see how these is all gonna pan out. Ichigo looks like a ninja assasin.

sig made by me

Aizen: OMG HOW CAN U BE STRONGER THAN ME IMPOSSIBLE!!!?!?!?!?! Oh wait thats right, i let you train in that time-space area after blasting that monster on purpose. woopz my fault.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Here is a better question who did Isshin need to fight that required him to use the Final-G?
    His own zanpakuto, like he mentioned when he was guiding Ichigo in the Hyperbolic Time Passage. Seriously, POW, how'd you miss that?

such a waste of time and paper, very confusing. So are both aizen and ichigo gone? (supposedly, that's it)

Man...Kubo Tite is so anticlimatic....All this build up for this great strong guy named Aizen....get him to be ridiculously strong where no one can fight him...Let Ichigo find a way to become Hax. And the let the final go something like this....

A: Im so strong
    I: no..you aren't *cool style*
    A: omg your so strong
    I: Yes...yes i am...*Transform!* win.

It's not that it's needed, just Ichigo wants to end it, and he knows when he ends aizen, there will be no one else that be able to achieve aizens powers

oh, I always thought of this part from some movie when I read Ichigo
    I was really hoping to see how will Kubo make the last part, the ultimate idea of samurai in Ichigo and it was EPIC!

In the first state, man and sword become one and each other. Here, even a blade of grass can be used as a lethal weapon. In the next stage, the sword resides not in the hand but in the heart. Even without a weapon, the warrior can slay his enemy from a hundred paces. But the ultimate ideal is when the sword disappears altogether. The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!