10 17.54%
  • 3 Average

4 7.02%
  • 2 Poor

0 0%
  • 1 Awful

4 7.02%
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25
    I predict that Tobi will fall into a booby trap. Once he touches Nagato, it's just a paper clone and Konan is still alive..

I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    WTH is all this? I thought there was a theory section?
    you hurt mah feelings.

This is the discussion and prediction thread, so what if i'm predicting things a little ahead of the next chapter. LOL. When I discuss shit, it includes, everything from already confirmed manga facts as in current chapter, to logic, to theoretical analysis on future events, just post whatever flows through the mind at the given moment of posting. This is basically my understanding of the manga, you don't always have to agree with it, just don't read it.

And

Quote Originally Posted by Santz View Post
    I predict that Tobi will fall into a booby trap. Once he touches Nagato, it's just a paper clone and Konan is still alive..

I hope!
    Nah, Tobidara got the rinnegan for sure, that was Konan's alter prepared for both yahiko and Nagato, he got the information through genjutsu. As for Konan being alive, as much as we all want her to stay alive and run Amegakure and help Naruto, I think she's going to die. We shall see.

@AgaBomba: awesome post man, I'm gonna take the discussion out of here and continue in the Rikudou thread later.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

...I...can't...read...the walls...o...of...t....tex....t.....

Ok, let's go off of Rikudou for a while(yeah right ).

Most of you are asking themselfs why Madara is just a shell of his former self. The answer isn't really that hard, because part of it was already showed. To use ninjutsu you need:
    a) chakra - ha has,
    b) hands that could perform the seals and transmit the chakra - that's what he is missing.

His arms are artifical, they aren't real so they can't transmit or use chakra. On the other hand he seems to easily perform doujutsu's, but why can't he use the one's that only Uchicha can ? The answer is simple, because he's no longer just an Uchicha.

Mixing his power's with the first may have robed of his own(altough the cause may be dirffrent) power's, but unlocked a potential for new. One of them is the jutsu of creation Izunagi, the other one is Kamui.

Yes, Kamui, you would probably say: but isn't Madara's jutsu better ? No, you are wrong. Madara, thanks to the first's power, has unlocked the potential to use space-time ninjutsu that allowed transporting your own body or the thing you touch - this jutsu seen only used by senju's (second hokage, fourth hokage (he was chosen to be a hokage so it means he comes from the younger brother branch line)). Madara's jutsu, thanks to his spiritual powers, has a better time-space ninjutsu than the other two. But it is still far away from the Kamui - the power of god (the only god in naruto world we know is Rikudou).

Madara can transport himslef and the one's that he touch(this is standard), but advanced the jutsu and can be untouchable for 5 minutes. On the other hand Kakashi can send everything he see. Kakashi is probably from the younger brother branch aswell, seing how the higher ups wanted to give him the title of Hokage, that obtained the sharingan. Yes, like I mentioned earlier, Kamui may be used only when you have at least a portion of both spiritual and physical powers of Rikudou. Altough he can use it once he is to weak to use it more, or better ;P.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    i'm more comfortable with the idea of the rinnegan being the first doujutsu, with the byakugan and sharingan residing within the elder brothers lineage since he inherited his fathers "eyes" while the younger brother was given his body.

roku, i genuinely enjoy reading your posts but damn man... you write too much, there are times i simply give up finishing the whole thing, haha...

my prediction: naruto is about to get owned!
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    i'm more comfortable with the idea of the rinnegan being the first doujutsu, with the byakugan and sharingan residing within the elder brothers lineage since he inherited his fathers "eyes" while the younger brother was given his body.

roku, i genuinely enjoy reading your posts but damn man... you write too much, there are times i simply give up finishing the whole thing, haha...

my prediction: naruto is about to get owned!
    Where's your " WILL POWER " SIMS.. Never give up, remember?

- He's one of the few, who writes posts with such passion..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Chapter 511 is going to suck!!! Plus no Manga next week.....